Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Electivire C/Electivire C Lv. X

pmg24

Based on Gary's Electivire
Electivire C Lv. 63 80HP
Pokemon SP

pic: Electivire using thunderbolt inside the Champion Room

:ppowr: Shock Lock
Once during your turn (before your attack), if Electivire C is your active Pokemon, you may flip 2 coins. If both are heads, the Defending Pokemon can't retreat during your opponent's turn. If both are tails, discard all Energy attach to Electivire C. This power can't be used if Electivire C is affected by a Special Condition.

:lightning::colorless: Wire Shock 40
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is now paralyzeed

:lightning::colorless::colorless: Thunder 60
Flip a coin. if tails, Electivire C does 30 damage to itself.

Weakness: :fighting:x2
Resistance :metal:-20
Retreat Cost: CCC

Electivire C Lv. X 130HP
Level Up: Put onto Electivire C

pic: same background as Electivire FB Lv. X but holding it's wire on it's back to cause an electric attack.

:ppowr: Lightning Z
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your deck for 5 different cards. Show them to your opponent and your opponent chooses 3 of those cards. Put those cards in your hand. Put the other cards back on the top of your deck and shuffle it afterwards. If your opponent didn't choose any :lightning: Energy, put 1 damage counter on 1 of your opponent's Pokemon. You can't use more than 1 Lightning Z Poke-Power each turn.

:lightning::lightning::lightning::lightning: Giga Thunderbolt 150
Flip a coin. If tails, discard all Energy attach to Electivire C. If the Defending Pokemon would be Knocked out by this attack, discard all Energy attach to Electivire C without fliping a coin.

Weakness: :fighting:x2
Resistance: :metal:-20
Retreat Cost: CCCC

Last edited:
It's pretty good. You don't really need without flipping a coin for Giga Thunderbolt. But very nice cards. I'm not a fan of Rival but the built in Rival's alright cuz at least you're not wasting a supporter on it. Only got 1 Q. What is their HP?

I'm wondering what would happen if out of the 5 cards you chose (with lighting Z) YOU didn't choose any lighting energy... Personally I would change the text to "any 5 diffrent cards" if you selected 3 of the same card you would be guaranteed at least one of them.

I'm wondering what would happen if out of the 5 cards you chose (with lighting Z) YOU didn't choose any lighting energy... Personally I would change the text to "any 5 diffrent cards" if you selected 3 of the same card you would be guaranteed at least one of them.

He specified that if the opponent doesn't choose a lightning energy that the opponent receives a damage counter on 1 of their Pokemon.

This is just like Rival. If 3 of the same cards or more appear, then your opponent has no choice but to choose that card. So if 3 lightning energy were to pop up, then the opponent has no choice but to give that player a lightning energy. In this case, as much as you'd hate to give the Electivire C owner lightning energy, you might want to give them 1 to spare your Pokemon from receiving a damage counter. Say if 1 of your benched Pokemon is 1 damage counter away from being knocked out. You'd better give that player a lightning energy or down goes that benched Pokemon that is 1 damage counter away from being knocked out.

That Poke-Power is requires a little more strategy than rival, cuz if you make a tactical error, it could be a fatal error. I'd probably have fun with this card if it were real. Scare my opponent's into giving me lightning energies to help me charge up Electivire C.

Lightning Z is utterly ridiculous.

It doesn't even say 5 different cards, so basically you just choose 2 each of the cards you want and something else. It's like playing 2 Poke Drawers a turn for nothing. It's Pidgeot's Quick Search X2 on a Basic LV X.

At least make it a coming-into-play Power.

Back