Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Electivire/TentaCruel

DoomScizor

How would I go about making this deck?

As in Pokemon Lines, T/S/S, and Energy. I think a deck like this could work because you can use Tenta to spread Pixies (Not named uxie) and then the next turn KO them with Elevtivire.

But the biggest problem I think is if they don't have energy in the discard, and Electivires heavy attack cost.
I know with Energy Removal getting reprinted I could use that and with a coin flip, I can get my ammo, but that is still too flippy for me.
Is there anyway to make this work?

I think it could run on engineer's Adjustments engine because Electivire has it's own energy acceleration. But still.

Any thoughts?

Ambipom G is probably a contender for a deck spot

Im liking it haha... I had never seen the tentacruel before 0.0
I think it would work better as a late game tactic while they have energies in the discard. Its a good idea and a great combo but tentacruel would work better as a tech for late game and they realize your beating them because they have to many energies(Although they should already realize it when they see electivire?). Ampipom G is a great idea :D

Now ima go off and find something cool for tentacruel :p

Tentacruel works better with Lanturn LA imo. It's only 30, but it's one energy and no side effects.
Hmm, Your probably right....So I'll just replace the Electivire Line with a lanturn line. Seems okay to me. Although electivire lets me use engineers adjustments to the fullest extent. maybe I could include it as a tech, I'd rather stick with Electivire as it has more Hp and Resistance, and he has an attack that flows perfectly with Engineers, allowing me to power him up 1 or 2 turns. It will require playtesting

Back