Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Emerald Cloning

I consider the one in the box the real one since it is from the last true saved data. But in reality, they're exactly the same and it doesn't even matter.

Think of the pokémon as split rather than copied. It's sort of like seeing yourself after travelling in a time machine - you are both the same you. That's how it works.

I like to think of it like this:

Say you were to step into a device which destroyed you, and created an exact replica of you somewhere else, that's a sort of teleport system, right? It even copies all thought processes, etc. So it is, essentially, you.

Now, let's say you step in and the machine goes faulty. It destroys the you that steps into the machine, but still creates a new you at the other end. Then it also makes a you at the first end, because it thinks the far end hasn't received you.

Both are real, and there's no real way of telling which is more real.

Thankz anyway, I just wanted to know so I could have a unhacked diamond pokedex and still have them on my other game

Thankz anyway, I just wanted to know so I could have a unhacked diamond pokedex and still have them on my other game
Depends on your definition of unhacked, now, doesn't it? The method is illegitimate, but the Pokemon created in the process aren't in terms of game data.

Think of the pokémon as split rather than copied. It's sort of like seeing yourself after travelling in a time machine - you are both the same you. That's how it works.
Wouldn't that cause a Time/Space Distortion though? :tongue:

Better call over Palkia and Dialga to fix it along with the Pixies :tongue:

But seriously, they're both the same as far as I'm concerned.

Wouldn't that cause a Time/Space Distortion though? :tongue:

Better call over Palkia and Dialga to fix it along with the Pixies :tongue:

But seriously, they're both the same as far as I'm concerned.

It should but remember pokémon are simply binary, they don't remember what has happened and are not dependant on a past or present event occuring.

Back