EmpChomp

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by shadowlion, Mar 28, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadowlion

shadowlion New Member

Pokemon: 26

3 Piplup
    2 Prinplup
    3 Empoleon
    1 Empoleon LVX
    2 Togepi
    1 Togetic
    2 Togekiss
    3 Gible
    2 Gabite
    3 Garchomp
    2 Baltoy
    2 Claydol

Trainers/Supporters: 17

4 Roseanne's Research
    4 Celio's/Bebe's Combination (2 of each right now dont have any more Celio's new player here)
    4 Rare Candy
    2 Night Maintence
    2 Warp Point
    1 Windstorm

Energy: 17

10 Water (well mainly needed but thought maybe lowering count to add more of others)
    4 Psychic (only to give Garchomp one to use against psychic weak pokemon is 4 to many)
    2 Dark (for whatever random Bannette deck or what not)
    1 Electric (against another water deck)

I dont have alot of the older cards mainly Diamond and Pearl series but if you think anything is needed I can probable trade or buy most cards.
    I havent tested the deck much mainly against my GFs Mag/Kiss deck which Empoleon itself wrecks havoc against let alone getting a Garchomp out and my childerns random decks...I was thinking maybe changing my energy a lil and though 26 Pokemon not sure what or if could cut anything. I like the deck for the few days have played it has been pretty consistant just would like some input and ideas for it. THANKS

2. secretsof2113

secretsof2113 Moderator Trader Feedback Mod

the amount of Stage two cards in here might be a problem. How quickly is it able to set up?

3. Broccili_ Boy

Broccili_ Boy New Member

Pokemon:23
    4 Starter of your choice
    4-2-4 Garchomp
    3-1-3 Togekiss
    2-2 Claydol

Energy:17
    7 Psychic
    5 Water
    3 Basic Dark
    2 Electric

4. shadowlion

shadowlion New Member

Well with the 4 Rare Candy in the deck not been much of a problem with the Bebe/Celio's getting quick Empoleon going isnt any problem the Togekiss line just for the Pokebody thought bout going 1-1-1 on it. It isnt a problem to have 2 or 3 stage 2 pokemon by turn 4 or so. The deck can win early but been more of a midgame deck where can have several active Empoleon/Garchomp taking turns.

5. Flygon999

Flygon999 New Member

Many decks have 4 Rare candys, but only have 1 line of Stage 2s. If you really think that it sets up fast, test it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.