EmperGatr

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Killjoy, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killjoy

Killjoy New Member

4-3-2-1 Empoleon X
    4-3-2 Feraligtr
    4 Stantler

4 Roseanne's Research
    4 Professor Oak's Visit
    2 Galacia's Stadium
    2 Tv Reporter
    2 Night Maintenance
    2 Bebe's Search
    2 Felicity's Drawing
    2 Potion
    2 Celio's Network

15 :water:

So here's my idea for a water deck using empoleon/feraligatr. Basic idea is start with stantler, use his effect to get a Rosanne's to get totadiles/piplup to my bench and then just work from there getting either feraligatr or empoleon out depending on the situation. I would like to take this to a league and then a regional when it comes around again...lol idea's/or suggestions welcome! =D thanks guys!

2. zondorf

zondorf New Member

dre? lol

3. Killjoy

Killjoy New Member

lol. well, its a start. c'mon guys, i want some help fixing this deck. Should i run the feraligatr with empoleon or is that asking for trouble? should i stick with one or combine both?

4. ShuckleLVX

ShuckleLVX Active Member

NEED candys for 2 stage 2....

5. Killjoy

Killjoy New Member

okay, update: i took out the stantlers and put in 4 Laprases, took out 1 piplup, 1 totodile, and all of the stage 1's. now, any idea what i should put in the extra spots? lol =3

6. AlanJLegend

AlanJLegend New Member

Which Feraligatr is this?

DF or MT?

7. Killjoy

Killjoy New Member

its Feraligatr MT line

8. MarchenHG

MarchenHG New Member

2-2 Claydol or Catty ?

9. Killjoy

Killjoy New Member

well, im not exactly sure if claydol would fit in this deck since i already have the stantler and plans to take him out and put in laprases or Furrets, but thanks for the suggestion. Any other ideas guys?

10. Killjoy

Killjoy New Member

Okay, guys, updated deck comming your way. i've added laprases/pachirisu's, taken out the stantlers and dropped the potions for rare candys (4). Heres teh new deck. any final fixes before battle roads? any info would be greatly appreciated! =D

3-3-2-1 Empoleon X
    3-3-2 Feraligtr
    3 Lapras
    3 Pachirisu

4 Roseanne's Research
    4 Professor Oak's Visit
    2 Galacia's Stadium
    2 Tv Reporter
    2 Night Maintenance
    2 Felicity's Drawing
    4 Rare Candys
    2 Celio's Network

so there you have it. The basic strategy is use either Lapras or Pachirisu as a starter (prefferably Pachirisu) use the abiltiy to get either a supporter/energy or 3 basics to fill my bench, then use candys to evolve to hit them fast and hit them hard. If that should not work i have draw cards in it so search my deck to get the cards i want faster. =D

11. Killjoy

Killjoy New Member

*update: unfortunately, after some play testing, i found my EmperorGatr to b too slow. I have therefore decided to take out the feraligatr line. any ideas on what i should replace it with? should i just go straight empoleon? Maybe make it a Lupeon deck? Any ideas guys?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.