EmpoBan!!! A REvised version of MY Original deck

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by mca3, May 20, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mca3

mca3 New Member

This is a deck I built and tested BEFORE the States Championships on 1/16/08. I think I posted it on here back then. It didnt work right at first, but I made a few changes to it. The lines were horrible and after A LOT of changes and thoughts, here it is. PLEASE let me know what you think and if there are any changes.

20 Pokemon:

1 Empoleon Lv. X
    3 Empoleon MD
    2 Prinplup DP
    4 Piplup DP

4 Banette SW
    2 Shuppet CG

2-2 Claydol GE

24 Supporters/Trainers/Stadiums Etc:

4 Bebes Search
    2 Roesannes
    2 Holon Mentor
    4 TVRs
    4 Rare Candy
    2 Night Maintenance
    2 Lake Boundry
    2 Battle Frontier

16 Energy:

4 DRE
    2 Holon WPs
    2 Scramble
    8 Water:water:

Strategy: Start with Piplup and spread Damage with his Evolutions. Banette his here for a T1-T2 Donk with Rare Candy or Ascension and for G/G matches. Claydol is here for Consistancy and to Have a Banette in hand for discard. I TRULY put alot of time into this deck, and I HAVENT seen or heard anyone else build it before me, though I have had this deck built/testing for a long time in advance. Please dont BASH my deck, and let me know of your changes, THANKS!!!:thumb:

Last edited: May 21, 2008
  2. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

I would try to find a way to increase your Shuppet count.

3. mca3

mca3 New Member

I ONLY need 2 Shuppet, Banette is MY tech, I run 4 Banette to have a Better chance of having one in MY hand for discard!

4. orangematt

orangematt New Member

I like the Banette line. Maybe run a Sableye CG or Lunatone GE for consistent discard?

5. mca3

mca3 New Member

That is what I told the Guy on Beach, I was thinking of Maybe adding a Couple Lunatone, incase I get one Prized, which is MY luck!

6. Prize_Card

Prize_Card New Member

-1 battle frointier.
    -1 water

+1 shuppet
    +1 psychic

Fixed =)

7. mca3

mca3 New Member

I Want the Pipluyp start, so I can get FAST Empos out and Set-up Banette if Needed in G?G matches, I am thinking of switching the 2 Psychics for 2 WPs, should I?

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

This deck is rather Surprisingly effective, I think this is the Right build for it!

I made a Few changes, let me know what you think!

Last edited: May 21, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.