Empoldos

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by emoboy666, May 13, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emoboy666

emoboy666 New Member

ok so i decided to run the new empoleon with gyarados and heres what i came up with.the stargety is pretty straight forward fill the bench with gyarados and have empoleon use surf together for massive damage and to put damage on the gyardos.plz rate and suggestions are more than welcome.

pokemon 24
    3 piplup dp
    1 prinplup dp
    3 empoleon md
    1 empoleon lv.x

4 magikarp
    4 gyarados

2-2 claydol

1-0-1 dusknoir

trainers and supporters 20

4 bebes search
    2 team galactic's wager
    3 holon mentor
    2 roseanne's research
    4 rare candy
    1 premier ball
    2 warp point
    2 night maintenance
    2 battle frontier

energy 16
    2 scramble
    4 holon wp
    10 water

Last edited: May 14, 2008
  2. Viva piñata

Viva piñata Active Member

no dusknoir play omestar.

3. Bruggy

Bruggy New Member

star is pointless with all the plox, glacion, and cess crystal. plus you have a stage 2 line dont know if rare candy works 2 evo a fossil 2 star. someone fill me in on that

4. Prize_Card

Prize_Card New Member

you can rare candy a fossil... Omastar is a really good choice for empoleon, depending on how you want to play it.. Duskinoir is also good too. I don't like Eeveelutions with empoloen, but thats just my preference..

5. Bruggy

Bruggy New Member

good 2 know if that is the case run star over dusk. however there is still the point that fossils are hard 2 search there are less searh for it than normal i still dont like the idea

6. emoboy666

emoboy666 New Member

do you guys think i should drop the Eeveelutions? if i do what should i run with empoleon?

7. mca3

mca3 New Member

Question is what CANT you run with him???
    I have ran Ray EX d, Quagsire SW, Shiftry EX CG, Mismagius, Claydol, Pachy, Banette SW, Sableye CG, Gardevoir, Garchomp, Gallade, Dodrio,Etc. NOW: Glacion, Aerodactyle, Bronzong, Etc.
    I mean there is NO limit to who you can run with him!!! Try something out of the NEW set, like I have above!!!

8. emoboy666

emoboy666 New Member

i think i will try gyarados.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.