Empoleon-Bannett

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by mca3, Feb 4, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. mca3

mca3 New Member

I am trying to build a deck with these 2 and Sableye CG. Has anyone tried this befoe. I think if succesful this could do very well against both G&G and Fire Truck. Plus you can snipe with Empoleon and use maybe 2 Lake boundary. I was going to run 3-2-3-1 Empoleon, 3-3 Banette, and 4 Sableye CG. Is this a possible great Combo?:thumb:

2. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

I like the idea of having a deck that counters both of todays major archatypes but I don't thing banette and Empoleon would be it. There is no synergy between the 2 of them but banette kills GG. Maybe you would like to play gyrados becasue that can be realy enoying to both decks because gallade has to flip 3 prizes or 4/ stength charm if they are using dre to OHKO it. Also gyrados it good against fire truck.

3. mca3

mca3 New Member

Well Empoleon can snipe for 80, I was going to run a 1-1 line on Mantine, possibly. 4 Plus powers, 2 Scramble, 2 DRE, Basic energy, I havent thought about How many Basics. But Should I start with Absol (it works with Supreme Command, or Sableye CG( to Disable Corsola or Parsichu or Even Absol. I use him in my G&G deck along with 2 Jirachi EX.