Empoleon/Gardevoir deck

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by danio13, Nov 28, 2007.

1. danio13

danio13 New Member

Wondering if Water and Psychic work well together. If so, what would a "empoldevoir" be like?

2. empoleonperson

empoleonperson Active Member

you can spread damage and then bring down.

3. CrownAxe

CrownAxe New Member

plus you could use Holon WP

4. Darkwalker

Darkwalker New Member

You would have to focus on one or the other and then tech a small line in of the second or you will have all kinds of consistancy problems. I also don't really see any synergy betweeen Gardy and Empoleon at all.

5. Rai

Rai <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Garde sets up, Empoleon attacks? Garde LV.X brings down everything that's not dead yet?

Iono, I kinda like the fact that nothing can OHKO a Garde/Gallade without Battle Frontier. Hence why I like healing first, then Bringing Down (if you're at full health, obviously the opponent will be closer to dieing) for the win. The deck most certainly would want a maxed out Garde line (to abuse supporters, Gallade's massive active slaughtering ability) and then use Empoleon as 3-2-3 or 2-1-2 support. Most certainly.

A slight flaw you'll experience is that Empoleon won't be able to Cessation Crystal, allowing power decks to come back with a vengence against you. Gardevoir's Psychic Lock will help slightly, but you'll definitely need to tweak your trainer/starter line either for quick pokemon set up or stalling.