Empoleon Lv X error card

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Dom, May 12, 2007.

1. Dom

Dom New Member

I noticed the scan of Empoleon Lv. X in the Research Tower has a Poke Body icon next to its Poke Power. Has anyone got one that is correct or is this an error affecting all of them?

Last edited: May 12, 2007
  2. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

We might start seeing pokebodies that are activated. Before now, pokebodies were always going, and pokepowers were activated. Maybe this will change. OR maybe this is a global misprint.

3. Dom

Dom New Member

Corectly it should have a poke power per the JPN version. also something to note the power name is in red, like powers, not green, for bodies.

4. My Emploeon LV.X says Power

5. lol, after reading this(And saying that it said Power) I went and reread it...It says Body....whoops

6. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

It's an error. Errata will be forthcoming.

7. Any Chance they will fix the print on the cards when they make more ? Than one of them either the new one or the old one would become the next big TV Reporter type deal.

8. pichu bros. rox

pichu bros. rox New Member

What's so special about TV Reporter?

9. DarkJake

DarkJake New Member

There's only so many Alt. Holo TVR from Dragons due to a printing error

10. Skarmbliss

Skarmbliss New Member

didnt the TVR reverse holo costed like $100 er something???

11. pichu bros. rox

pichu bros. rox New Member

Butterfly179 or something like that sold one to somebody for $40.

12. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

The Ex: Dragon set reverse Holo TV Reporter brings prices that are high, yes.
    But that is a very rare card, at least in the US.
    Any time you have an error on every single printing of the card, it does not add much to the price.
    Shining Tyranitar has "hust" instead of "just" in it's text, but since every one of them has it, no big deal.

13. But what if they were to fix the text on the Empoleon X during the next print ? Or is there no way that will happen now? What about when the set is released in other English set countries?

14. Magic_Umbreon

Magic_Umbreon Researching Tower Scientist, Retired

Urgh, I can imagine Emploeon LvX raising high prices simply because there is a chance that a fixed reprint might make it rare.

15. bytor

bytor New Member

I had to go look at the card I have. Sure enough. What a mistake! Is the card usable?

16. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Not at all. Send it to me for disposal.

17. I might have racked up another 5 pts if I had said that.

18. ShinyMarshtomp

ShinyMarshtomp New Member

It would be nice if it stayed as Poké-Body, not taking Cursed Stone damage... =P

But I'm pretty sure it will be errata'ed in no time.

19. Whats the Japanese card say or have on it?

20. Zero Hax

Zero Hax New Member

How is this going to work, now? If we're gonna have an Empoleon Lv.X with a power and one with a body, is it going to follow the 'play it as written on the card' rule?