Empoleon yay

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Pokeric, May 18, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pokeric

Pokeric New Member

Pokemon: 23
    4 Empoleon (3 MD 1 DP)
    3 Prinplup (DP)
    4 Piplup (3 DP 1 MD)
    2 Gyarados
    2 Magikarp
    2 Claydol
    2 Baltoy
    3 Pachirisu
    1 Phione

Trainers: 22
    4 Bebe's Search
    3 Rare Candy
    3 PlusPower
    3 Roseanne's Research
    3 Steven's Advice
    2 TGW
    2 Night Maitnenace
    2 Warp Point

Energy: 15
    8 Water
    3 Holon WP
    3 Scramble
    1 DRE

Pachirisu or Piplup starts. With Pachy you grab a Piplup Magikarp and a Baltoy. If you get a Piplup start get a T2 Prinplup and spread til he dies and then abuse the Scrambles. Empoleon uses Surf Together for huge damage and powers up Gyarados. Phione can be a starter but I use him to sacrafice and abuse the Scrambles.

I could go with this, or if Leafeon is popular I'm going to do this to my deck

-2/2 Gyarados
    -1 Bebe's

+1/0/1 Infernape (MD)
    +2 Master Ball
    +1 Water

2. charchar

charchar New Member

1 TSD, 4 berry piplup MD with splatter. 4 candies if your gonna run 4-3-4 run more or no DRE. add in some boudaries.
    play 3 MD empoleon and 1 Lvl.x

3. Team_Rocket_Prodigy

Team_Rocket_Prodigy New Member

yah -dp empoleon or the x gyaradous is scared or cess i'd say more dre cause your main attacks dont do bench damage and with an interesting idea would be to have 4 phione with call energy but that cuts like all most of your water energy lol so yah but great list.

4. Pokeric

Pokeric New Member

I'll try to work in more DRE I just dont think I'll get them in time because I need more important cards for my deck first =/

5. charchar

charchar New Member

dont try to focus on dre, i noticed that is reduces the damage u need to kill GG or mag sometimes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.