Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

empostar vs empozong

Status
Not open for further replies.

zazu

i have recently built a empostar deck and its not quite working for me, dont have it on me right now :( but i was wondering what would be more effective for dp on? i like the empostar idea of spreading some damage then de-evolving for the ko, works wonders on g&g. havent tried empozong. anyway can anyone help me decide which to use and why and possibly provide a sample deck list?? thank you

i have recently built a empostar deck and its not quite working for me, dont have it on me right now :( but i was wondering what would be more effective for dp on? i like the empostar idea of spreading some damage then de-evolving for the ko, works wonders on g&g. havent tried empozong. anyway can anyone help me decide which to use and why and possibly provide a sample deck list?? thank you

Sure, it would work wonders, if you could use your powers. Wrong forum buddy. =/

i can use powers unless the gardy attacks, but most them time they just hit me with the gallade, and with the dual splash all i need to do incase of a gardy is do 30 to it once then if they decide to psy loc me then surf together for KO.

Don't post the same topic in more than one forum.
Leaving the other one open that is in the right place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back