energy movenent

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by ashinto, May 30, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. ashinto

ashinto New Member

hello, i heve been looking for a card that can move energy around. is ther such a card, and if there is, what is it? it also has to be a water or colorless type pokemon. and if this thread is moved, please PM me about it.

2. afstandopleren

afstandopleren New Member

.....Swampert GE let's you move Water and Fighting energy around and is a Water type.
    That's all I can thing about that fits in your criteria.

3. ashinto

ashinto New Member

well, ya, that's wut i was thinking of, but it can only mve nrgy to the active pokemon. i need something that can move nrgy to anything. i don't want one of my blastiose to be koed with 5 nrgy on it and then loose 1/3 of my nrgy.

4. zman22674

zman22674 New Member

Only other one I can think of immediately is Energy Switch, which is a Trainer. However, it can only move a Basic Energy, not Special Energy, and only 1 per Energy Switch card.

Z

5. ashinto

ashinto New Member

well, that's not good enough, anything else .

6. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

Nope. Swarmpert, Energy Switch, and electrivire are the only cards without an attack.

7. ashinto

ashinto New Member

aw, this is terrible, now i have to think outside of the box.

8. vorg7

vorg7 New Member

can it be a trainer? Energy switch.

9. Umbreon777

Umbreon777 New Member

Welcome to non-archetype Pokemon TCG. *tips hat*

10. ashinto

ashinto New Member

ok, and i just figured out that i will just play magnaton so i can get the nrgy i lost back in my hand that way, but it will take a while.