Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

EnsignMerlin: The Card.

ensignmerlin

That's right! Step right up and make your own Ensignmerlin card! It can be a pokemon, energy, or trainer card, whichever you think suits him best. The only requirement is that it be called EnignMerlin. Use this opportunity to show what you think about him!

Now that I'm done selling out, um.. get to work. About a week from now I'll submit one about myself here, but first I'd like to see what you all think about me.

EnsignMerlin 70 HP {C}
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Body: I'm a card? YESSSSS.
If you're reading this Poké-Body, that means ensignmerlin now has his own card. Applaud him for his efforts.

{C} Bad Grammar
This attack dos damage to th defending pokemons for each damages on enisgnmerLin.

{C} Good Grammar 10+
Flip this card over and spell 'Blaziken'. If you get it right, this attack does 10 damage plus 30 more damage and you get an A+ in proper spelling.

W: The Gym's 'PG' rating
R: Spinach
RC: N/A

*sigh* I promised I'd make a card in here.. so here we go..

EnsignMerlin 90HP [C]

PokeBody:Limited Time.
You can only keep EnsignMerlin in play for an hour a day, or 3 hours on weekends.

[C] Go Pokeball!
Search your deck for a card with Ball in its name and put it on your bench. Treat that card a [C] Pokemon with 50HP, no weakness or resistance, and cannot retreat. If the selected card is Knocked Out, your opponent does not take any prize cards. The selected card has an attack with a cost of [C] with the trainer effect printed on the card.

Back