Eon Deck #4 : Steelix Wailord

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Tyranitar666, Oct 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyranitar666

Tyranitar666 New Member

Yes, I say the new steelix and nearly died. 20 damage to every pokemon your opponent plays! Thats 6 turns til you basically win. With 100 HP and the ability to tank Metal style, your good to go unless your facing Fire. THEREFORE...

3 Wailmer
    3 Wailord
    2 Sentret
    2 Furret
    2 Onix
    2 Steelix
    3 Skitty
    3 Delcatty

8 Fighting
    4 Metal
    4 Boost

4 Oracle
    3 Oaks Research
    2 Copycat
    3 Fan Club
    2 Switch
    4 Moo Moo Milk
    2 Poke Nurse
    1 TV
    3 Power Charge

Basically, Steelix beat EVERYTHING for 20 a turn. Once you get some damage on you, Rage like a MACHINE! Wailord is there for the OHKOing of Fire. Attach a boost and MIZE. Furret is SWEET in this deck, as it fetches Boosts and also gets you Metals QUICK. Poke Nurse with Wailord Boost is just fun stuff! So yeah...im doubting its skills to beat Gardevoir EX, but hey, your killing alot of stuff, and as long as they dont get 10 energy on their side of the field, than Steelix stays alive. So yeah. Oh well...Opinions?

2. TrueGamerX

TrueGamerX New Member

I personally think the new Sandstorm Steelix is completely an embarrassment, but I HIGHLY suggest you switch out Steelix for AQ Scizor. But the rest of the deck looks good. If are putting in Scizor take out Boost Energy and put in four Rainbow. Moo Moo Milk or Potion will most certainly do. :thumb:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2003
  3. Tyranitar666

Tyranitar666 New Member

Eh, Scizor is good but not as good as it used to be. In terms of pure damage, it just is not as strong as some other evolutions. I also firmly believe the new Steelix is the best to date. Better HP than Scizor, and Rage with Metals is wrong, plus you are damaging EVERYTHING, not just the active, which is a beautiful thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.