Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Error Lv. X

BlueShuckle

Just bought one of those blisters with the pack and the card in the back from Target. I knew it was a Lv. X and it looked misprinted from what I could see. So I opened the pack and a hugely miscut Giratina Lv. X comes out (promo from tin), and I wanted to know how much it would sell for. It's so badly printed on that the right side of the border, the larger side, fades to white. I will get a picture up soon, but from what I have described do you guys know if this could be worth anything, even only about $10?

TBH its probably nor going to be worth much. Maybe a little extra maybe because it so badly printed it could end up being worth less than a regalr Giaratina

Would need to see a scan to say.

Bidoof: Do you collect error cards?
It doesn't sound like it.

Just off what you describe, yes it would be worth more. However it may take some time to sell it at a fair price. You would have to do a little marketing to let error collectors know of its existance so they would know to look for it.

meh... not so much. it would have to be off more than that for it to be substantially more. You may be able to get a couple of bucks more than normal under the right circumstances but that's about it.

I have the same Promo but it is smaller on top and larger on bottom, poorly cut I assumed, so maybe it is more common than it seems, but I don't know for sure.

Back