Errors in Collectors Tins

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by SlimeyGrimey, Dec 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlimeyGrimey

SlimeyGrimey New Member

Over the past two days I have got 5 collectors tins. Two of the collectors tins were faulty. One was missing a Ruby Sapphire pack while the other was missing both sandstorm packs. The tins were all sealed. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone have any idea why this may have happened?

2. P_A

P_A Active Member

I've got another one for you. I bought a box of Dragons and almost all the reverse holo cards in the packs on the right hand side of the box were scratched, some more scratched than others. Does anyone know a website, an email or a number we could phone to complain about these irregularities?

3. SlimeyGrimey

SlimeyGrimey New Member

I just took mine back to the store and they gave me a new one. But you can't really do that with a box.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2003
  4. spookees

spookees Active Member

we had a kid at league get two pikachu promos ...no meowth

5. killa_project

killa_project New Member

my tin was short of one R/S pack.

6. nikePK

nikePK New Member

They let you take it back? THEY LET YOU TAKE IT BACK????

Man, i should just go buy a tin, say that I was missing all the R/S boosters and keep on getting new ones rofl!

I ddin't buy a tin, but people did at the Dragon Prerelease i was at... I didn't hear anyone complain about something like that. Pretty unfortunate that this happened though.

7. Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Master <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

Maybe Nintendo is starting to become short with the R/S packs and won't be printing them anymore, so they didn't put them in.

8. SlimeyGrimey

SlimeyGrimey New Member

I was worried I wouldn't be allowed to return it because of that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.