evergreen

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by puff5, Apr 14, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puff5

puff5 New Member

ok its a grass deck that needs work. But it's decent enough the only problems are that it is inconsistent and I run out of energy Help?

Pokemon
    4-2-4 venasaur line ( cg; cg; 3cg 1 sw)
    2 pachirisu
    2-2 claydol
    2-2-2 sceptile(GE)
    1-1 garydos
    trainers/supporters

4 roseanne's research
    4 bebes
    4TGM
    2 windstorm
    2POV
    4rare candys
    1 celios
    2night maintenance

energy
    13 :grass:

STRATEGY: ok so you start with patchi to get your basics. then you get teeco to evolve to sceptile ASAP for wild growth. next you get venasaur out for its green blast attack ( main attacker) after patchi dies you bring out venasaur and start hitting with green blast. and hopefully you have a togetic or candy in hand and play togikiss and serene grace on to your GRASS pokemon.

It works because wild growth causes grass to count as 2 instead of one. And green blast does 20+ 10 for each grass energy on each of your pokemon. so with this set up you can hit for 100 with 4 energy out

Critisizim is welcome as well as compliments ( and yes any mag deck donks this thing Please help!!!!)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  2. zerophenx_chaos

zerophenx_chaos New Member

I've tried something similar to this, and there are a few things i'd suggest.
    perhaps another night maint. and no energy search. Holon Mentor over Pachi (my personal preference) and plenty of draw power, like Felicity's and Amulet Coin.
    As for the energy, keep the Sceptile and Venu as is, maybe remove togekiss, since you only have the 13 basic energy, but add in some Warp Energies (instant switch plus an extra 10 to green blast) and some Scramble Energies (even if you don't get the triple rainbow it offers, you still get the single extra grass for another 10)

With the popularity of Gardevoir, possibly even forget the felicity's and replace Mars with Island Hermit.

Claydol never hurts a deck needing draw power as well, and you'd need all the energy you can get.
    Hope this helped.

3. The Machampion

The Machampion New Member

Starter = Stantler - It Grabs Supporters.

Replace The Windstorm With 2 Mr Stones Project

4. Brawler

Brawler <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Some people these days don't know that Magmortar can Flame Blast Venasaur to Pieces(CG is BAD!)
    -6 Grass
    +4 DRE
    +1-1 Gyrados Tech

5. puff5

puff5 New Member

thanks I edited the list so look at that for other suggustions and brawler As i said before in' parenthisis up top YHIS THING GETS DONKED BY MAG

6. Ajax

Ajax New Member

ur strategy says togekiss, but they are not on the list.
    also, more energy if you need it

7. puff5

puff5 New Member

^ Ajax I had them in but i edited the post and forgot to edit the strategy

8. Flygon999

Flygon999 New Member

Not enough energys and why not Crystal Beach?

9. puff5

puff5 New Member

no beach because im planning to add scramble

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.