ex Divine Beings set

Discussion in 'Create-A-Card' started by joebrown, Aug 17, 2008.

1. joebrown

joebrown New Member

I am trying to make an amzing new set of Pokemon cards which will be one of the coolest sets.

Bold writing means the card is complete

Anyone can post ideas all artists are welcome. I would like to keep this to a maximum of 120 please. I would like there to be more Johto pokemon in tis set and there is a new rule called the 'Divine Rule' which goes by the following:
    "You may only have 1 Divine Pokemon in your deck at a time, if a Divine Pokemon knocked out then your opponent draws 2 prize cards."
    Divine pokemon are basics!!!!

There are only going to be five Divine Pokemon which are these:
    Divine Lugia
    Divine Ho-Oh
    Divine Typhlosion (Mine)

Divine Meganium
    Divine Feraligatr

You may create any Divine pokemon apart from Typhlosion which is mine.

There are also going to be 5 * Pokemon which you yourselves may come up with.

LV. X's and ex's are included you may

BUT don't just come up with ex, LV.X, Divine or ...because I am trying to make this a realistic as possible we need common, uncommon, trainersand so on.

If you want me to personally view your idea then PM me and if you are a card artist PM if you would like to make some if these!!!

okay now go ahead and create!!

List:

#1 Articuno
    #2 Zapaos
    #3 Moltres
    #4 Entei
    #5 Raikou
    #6 Suicune
    #7 Aggron

#

Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  2. charmander rox

charmander rox New Member

So God Pokemon are essentialy Pokemon* and Pokemon-ex at the same time? You know, the fact that Pokemon like Arceus, Dialga, and Palkia exist kind of kills it.

3. joebrown

joebrown New Member

how would it offend others???

4. afstandopleren

afstandopleren New Member

It offends in ways you might not know about but most religions have problems with these kind of things.

Here is an idea, why don't you call this 'set' Devine Beings?
    It points towards some form of godly being without offending anyone....I think.....and hope.

5. joebrown

joebrown New Member

i've edited it! it is now ex Divine Beings

6. charmander rox

You still list them as God Pokemon.

It would be hard for other people to make Divine Pokemon if they don't know how powerful they should be. You need to set the standard first with your Typhlosion.

7. joebrown

joebrown New Member

Divine Typhlosion HP 110 :fire:
    Basic
    (Divine Rule)

:pbody:Divine Flame
    Each :fire: energy attached to your Divine Typhlosion does 10 damage more damage to your the defending.

:fire::fire: Fire Rise [30]
    You may search your deck or discard pile for up to 2 :fire: energys and attach it to your pokemon in any way.

:fire::fire::fire: Flame Burst [60]
    Does 20 damage to one of your opponents benched pokemon (don't apply weakness or resistance to your opponents benched pokemon).

W-:water: +30
    R-:grass: -30
    RC-:colorless:colorless:colorless

8. afstandopleren

afstandopleren New Member

Divine Ho-Oh - :fire: - 110HP
    Basic
    (Divine Rule)

:pbody: Divine Rainbow Flash
    Once during your turn, when you attach a Basic :fire: Energy from your hand, to Divine Ho-Oh, flip
    a coin. If Heads, the Defending Pokemon is Burned. If Tails, put 2 damage counters on 1 of your opponents Benched Pokemon.

:fire::fire: Phoenix Sacrifice 30+
    You may put up to 5 damage counters as you like on Divine Ho-Oh without knocking it out. For each damage counter you put on Divine Ho-Oh, Phoenix Sacrifice does 30+10 more damage to the Defending Pokemon.

:fire::fire::fire::fire: Sacred Fire 100
    You must discard 4 Basic :fire: Energy in order to use this attack.
    This attack does 50 damage to 3 of your opponents Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: :fighting:x2
    Resistance: :grass:-40
    Retreat: :colorless:colorless:colorless

Is it too broken?

9. meditite rox

meditite rox New Member

Divine Lugia LV.100 HP110 [C]
    BASIC

[Divine Rule]

[Poke-BODY] Pure Wing
    You may not attach Energy cards from your hand to Divine Lugia.

[.] Elemental Ring
    Search your deck for 1 [W], [R], or [L] Energy card and attach it to Divine Lugia. If you got a [W] Energy card, remove 2 damage counters from Lugia. If you got a [R] Energy card, the Defending Pokemon is now Burned. If you got a [L] Energy card, put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[.] Divine Beam
    Discard up to 1 [W] Energy card, up to 1 [R] Energy card, and up to 1 [L] Energy card attached to Lugia. If you discarded 1 [W] Energy card, return 1 Energy card attached to 1 of your opponent's Pokemon to your opponent's hand. If you discarded 1 [R] Energy card, discard the top 3 cards of your opponent's deck. If you discarded 1 [L] Energy card, search your discard pile for a Trainer card and put it in your hand. If you discarded at least 2 Energy cards, search your deck for a card and put it in your hand. If you discarded 3 Energy cards, this attack does 200 damage to the Defending Pokemon. You may only use this attack if the Pure Wing Poke-Body is in use.

W:[P]x2
    R:[F]-20
    RC:[C][C]

10. joebrown

joebrown New Member

i like them both i think they're are good!!#

They will be checked of the list

11. charmander rox

Well, you still need to fix your grammar errors.

12. joebrown

joebrown New Member

Look mate (charmander rox) to be honest with you, you're really ticking me off .

Stop criticising people and their work and maybe contribute to the actual thread by making cards, not putting people down. OK?

If this continues then you will be taken out of the forum and I will also have a discussion with the admins.

thank you

13. meditite rox

meditite rox New Member

Moltres Lv.36 HP80 [R]
    BASIC

[.] Ring of Fire
    Search your discard pile for up to 2 [R] Energy cards and attach them to your Benched Pokemon in any way you like.

[R][R][R] Inferno Beam 60
    Discard 1 [R] Energy card attached to Moltres. The Defending Pokemon is now Burned.

W:[W]x2

Zapdos LV.35 HP80 [L]
    BASIC

[.] Electron Movement
    You may move all of your [L] Energy cards attached to your Pokemon to other of your Pokemon.

[L][L][L] Thunder Beam 30
    Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

W:
    R:

Articuno LV.34 HP80 [W]
    BASIC

[.] Frost
    Attach 1 [W] Energy card from your hand to 1 of your Pokemon.

[W][W][W] Icicle Beam 20
    Does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon.

W:[M]+20

14. joebrown

joebrown New Member

i like them a lot thanx meditite rox!

15. I got some!
    Divine Feraligatr-Hp:140 Lv.98 :water:
    Basic
    Divine rule
    :ppowr: Divine surf
    Once during your turn(before you attack.)You may serch your deck for 3 :water: energy and attach it to one of your pokemon.Put 3 damage counters on that pokemon.Shuffle your deck afterwards.This power can't be used if Divine Feraligatr is affected by a special condtion.
    :water::water:Mystic Water 10+
    This attack does 10 plus 10 more damge for each :water: energy on Divine Feraligatr.

:water::water::colorlessJaw Snap 70
    Flip a coin.If heads the defending pokemon is now confused.
    :water::water::water::water:Hyper Beam 100
    Feraligatr can't attack during your next turn.
    weakness :lightning x2
    restience:nonthing
    retret cost::colorless:colorless:colorless
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Totodile Hp:50 Lv.16 :water:
    Scarcth 10
    :water:Water Stream 20
    You may remove 1 :water enregy attahced to Totodile and put onto one of your bechend pokemn.
    weakness: :lighting +10
    restience:none
    retret cost: :colorless
    Common
    ----------------------------
    Croconaw Hp:70 [w] Lv.23
    colorless Bite 20
    water colorless Extra Surf 30+
    flip a coin.If heads this attack does 30 plus 30 more damge.
    weakness:lighting +20
    retret cost:[C]
    uncommon
    -----------------------------------
    Feraligatr Hp:120[W] Lv.55
    [W]Aqua Tail 40
    Flip a coin.If heads this attack does 30 damage to each of your oppenets bechend pokemon.(Don't count pokkepowers,pokebodys,and restience for benched pokemon.)
    [W][W][W]Jaw Snap70
    Flip a coin.If heads the defending pokemon is now confused.
    weakness:[L] +30
    retretcost: [C] [[C]holo

Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
  16. Shinigami RPER

Shinigami RPER New Member

Well you want trainers? okay:

Divine Incantation - Trainer

Discard 2 cards from your hand or from the top of your deck. Then, search your deck for a pokemon card with maximum 120 HP or less. If it is a divine pokemon put it onto your bench and that pokemon now has + 30, of maximum HP.

Incantation Reversal - Trainer

You can only use this card if you used a Divine Incantation during your last turn. Put 3 cards from your discard pile onto your deck or 1 Pokemon or Supporter card from your discard pile onto your hand. Then search your deck for a pokemon with maximum hp of 140 or more and put it onto your bench. Then put 2 damage counters on that pokemon and attach a basic energy to it.

EDIT: Supreme Incantation - Trainer

You may only have 2 copies of this card in your deck and you can only use it if you your active pokemon has Divine in its name or if it has 3 or more energy attached to it. If during the turn supreme incantation is played your pokemon do damage to the defending pokemon, the damage is increased by 100 if the defending pokemon is evolved, it knocks it out if it is an unevolved pokemon and 40 damage to all your opponent's pokemon if the defending has Divine in it's name. Then put 3 damage counters on 4 of your pokemon.

Sacred Temple - Stadium

(bla bla bla the same thing about stadium cards)

As long as sacred temple is in play each player may attach 2 extra basic energy to his or her pokemon during his or her turn, he or she may use any of it's pokemon's poke-powers twice and may use up to 2 trainer cards in his or her opponent's discard pile.

Divine Word Spreading - Pokemon Tool

(same thing about poke tools)

If the pokemon divine word spreading is attached to attacks, divine word spreading does 20 damage to all of your opponent's benched pokemon.

Summoner of The Ultimate Force - Suporter Card

(same thing about supporter rullings)

You can only have up to 2 copys of this card in your deck. Search your deck For up to 3 evolution cards or 4 non-evolution cards. Then Put them onto your bench and those pokemon cards now each have + 50 more maximum HP and their attacks do 70 more damage to any of your opponent's pokemon that is damaged. Those pokemon also do 30 damage to themselves whenever they attack.

EDIT: Sacred Temple's Divine Stone - Pokemon Tool

If Sacred Temple's Divine Stone is attached to your active pokemon then your opponent's pokemon cannot use any poke - power. If it is attached to any of your benched pokemon then each time your opponent uses a supporter card put 2 damage counters on each of your opponent's pokemon. This card cannot be discarded if it's not in your hand (therefore it cannot be discarded while in play). When the pokemon this card is attached to is knocked out then put Sacred Temple's Divine Stone in your hand. You can only have 2 copies of this card in play if Sacred Temple is in play.

Summoner of Destruction - Supporter Card

You can only have up to 2 copies of this card in your deck. Choose up to 5 pokemon in play and knock them out (you must choose at least one pokemon in your side of the field). This can only be used if you have more than 7 cards in your hand. This Card goes to your lost zone and each player's respective pokemon go to their respective Lost Zone. Put 2 Damage counters on the rest of the pokemon in play after you use this card.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2008
  17. joebrown

joebrown New Member

awsome ideas guys love the trainers and feraligatr!!!!

18. Shinigami RPER

Shinigami RPER New Member

the trainers rule i shall post more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. joebrown

joebrown New Member

btw the summoner of destruction should say you may only have 2 summoner of destructions in your deck.

but apart from that they're gr8!!

20. Torterry

Torterry New Member

Divine Meganium:grass:Lv.99
    Divine Rule
    :pbody:power of Nature
    None of your Pokémon can be Burned while Divine Meganium is in play.
    :grass::grass::grass:Ownage Leaf 100
    Divine Meganium can't attack next turn. Discard a card from your hand.
    :grass::grass::colorless:colorlessSolar Strike
    Put 7 damage counters on the defending Pokémon.
    Weakness-:fire:x2
    Resistance-:water:-40
    Retreat Cost-:colorless:colorless
    :)

Last edited: Aug 29, 2008