EX Dragon Pre-release - Chandler, Arizona; Nov 15

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Lugias_Realm, Oct 8, 2003.

1. Lugias_Realm

Lugias_Realm New Member

Anyone located in or around Chandler, Arizona make sure to mark down this Date; November 15th, 2003 at 12:00 p.m.
    Gamers Edge
    (480) 326-0925
    2144 North Arizona Avenu, Suite B-24
    Chandler, AZ 85225
    Will be hosting the EX Dragon Pre-Release Tourney. Looking forward to another successful tourney just like the SS and R/S- GBA

Early Registration can be made by caliing the store or in person. If you have any other questions you can either e-mail me or let the store know and they'll be sure to get the message to me.

Also looking into some side events for those interested. Possible theme deck/booster draft along with some GBA Play

Last edited: Oct 14, 2003
  2. Lugias_Realm

Lugias_Realm New Member

Statues

Looks like the early Numbers have us at about 40-60 players. Still room for more but don't get their to late, don't wanna miss out

3. spookees

spookees Active Member

The last one was excellent can't wait for this pre release!!
    will there be any side events?

4. Lugias_Realm

Lugias_Realm New Member

If turn out goes as planned we are wanting to also Run a Theme Deck + 2 packs Draft and also a Booster Draft. Try to coordinate it around early drop outs or those who aren't in to the Pre-Release but looking to still do some playing. Would you be interested in either of those?

5. spookees

spookees Active Member

I am leaning to a booster draft instead (not as much variety in the the Theme decks) it always seems more fun with with a booster draft.
    Will there be anything involving GBA this time??
    should we bring our GBA's??

6. Lugias_Realm

Lugias_Realm New Member

Nothing has been mentioned but if it is like the last Pre-Release there were a lot of kids who had brought there's just to battle for fun.

7. spookees

spookees Active Member

great i will make sure he brings his.

8. BLiZzArD

BLiZzArD New Member

is this event going to be sanctioned? because I really would like to get some points
    BLiZ

9. Lugias_Realm

Lugias_Realm New Member

Trying

In the process of doing what needs to be done and if all goes right then YES, The tourney will be Sanctioned

10. Lugias_Realm

Lugias_Realm New Member

Sanctioned

It is now offical. The Pre-Release will also be Sanctioned. Made the call tonight and everythings a go for the 15th.

11. spookees

spookees Active Member

what about previous play? will those points get added?
    if not, what will those points be used for?

12. BLiZzArD

BLiZzArD New Member

better hope I don't pull the you know what B4 Wes cause the thing that was going to make me be in Cali has been pushed back till Dec so your favorite LiZzArD is gonna be there

Last edited: Nov 2, 2003
  13. Lugias_Realm

Lugias_Realm New Member

Just Great, That's all we need at the Tourney, a talking Geecko!

14. spookees

spookees Active Member

woooo hooooooooooo!
    GAME ON!!! (I CANT WAIT)

15. BLiZzArD

BLiZzArD New Member

looking forward to it(and getting my hands on some Flygon/Absol)Hint Hint

16. spookees

spookees Active Member

Hey John,
    I am getting questions as to what time the doors open. can players come an hour earlier to trade?

17. Lugias_Realm

Lugias_Realm New Member

NO!!! The earliest we will start or doors will be open is 11:30a.m.
    Any earlier then that and they'll be trading outside, Sorry but need time to get store ready.

18. BLiZzArD

BLiZzArD New Member

ok so getting there at 11:30 is best? are we gonna have to play in that back room again cause that sucked
    BLiZ

19. Lugias_Realm

Lugias_Realm New Member

No back room. Tournament will take honors and will have our usual spot back. Will need the whole store, as phone calls, e-mails and the usual league kids should make the turn out pretty decent. Good luck on Saturday, I hope your luck in cards is better then what you got stuck with at SS.