Ex Dragon Pre-Release in Charlotte, NC

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Feraligatr, Oct 26, 2003.

1. Feraligatr

Feraligatr New Member

I am really excited to announce that there will be a pre-release tournament in North Carolina!!!
    Please see details below. Hope to see everyone there !!!

Date: Saturday, Nov 15

8316 Pineville-Matthews Rd
    Charlotte, NC

Phone: 888-543-8805

Email: undergroundgames@bellsouth.net

Web Site: www.undergroundgamesofcharlotte.com

Start Time: 11:00am

Entry Fee: $18 (includes 6 booster packs and special pre-release promo card)

There will also be some side events that will be determined the day of the event.

2. davechri

davechri New Member

I am REALLY happy to read this message for a LOT of reasons.

:D :D :D :D :D

3. TeamBlackthorn

TeamBlackthorn New Member

I wonder what that means Dave. Good to see you after a long time. Hope everything's going well. With that many smiley faces could it be something really good maybe maybe? Oh yes as I've said Jeff you can count me in on the tournament. There's no way I can miss getting this many cards for just 18 bucks. Now if I could only learn how to play limited. Ok later. It was good to see you again Dave. Talk to you soon.
    -The Future Olympic Fencer
    ~Nick Goble

4. Dendrobatida

Dendrobatida New Member

I'll be there

-Jake

5. Jim Ferrell

Jim Ferrell New Member

You may just see me at this, you just may...

~Jim Ferrell

6. Feraligatr

Feraligatr New Member

Two weeks to go and counting !!!

7. TeamBlackthorn

TeamBlackthorn New Member

One week left till this magnificent event. Ah the last time I saw the Raleigh crew was the WS SBZ. Ah good times good times. Can't wait till next Saturday you guys. Hope most of TeamRaleigh will be showing up. I know TeamTriad(oh i mean sorry um TeamBlackthorn),i foget sometimes that we've changed haha. Ok see you all there this weekend.
    -Future Olympic Fencer
    -Nick Goble

8. Feraligatr

Feraligatr New Member

Nick look forward to seeing you and Brian again. Seems like it has been forever (even though it's been only 6 months) since we saw everyone from the Winston, NC SBZ!!!

Also there will be a Game Boy side event that day so don't forget to bring those Ruby or Sapphire games!!!

FIVE DAYS TO GO !!!