Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ex Dragon Tv Reporter RH

Quatra

As we all know, Ex Dragon set was missing the Tv Reporter RH in it's North American release. What i'm wanting to know, is it possible to find them in a pack now in North America? I know i can find them else where, but if i were to buy packs of Ex Dragon, is it possible to find one?

Depends if the packs you buy are first or second run. The first run had 0 and the second had the rh tv reporters in it. Still fairly rare though.

I wondered about that too. Is there any way of telling if you had the early printing or not?

More than likely the best way of increasing your odds. Would be to buy a Box/Packs from a shop in Europe. Seeing as how they got them in the packs over there. It's Spendy, and it's no for sure thing.

I don't know of any way to tell the difference.

Even if it is from the correct print run, you'd only have about a 1 in 3 chance of getting a RH TV Reporter in any given box.

Good luck!

Depends if the packs you buy are first or second run. The first run had 0 and the second had the rh tv reporters in it. Still fairly rare though.

Well, that's not entirely true, the first run had them in it, but it was like 1 in like 200 or so boxes, or something insane like that.

Drew

I still have 2 sealed boxes of Dragon, but I don't know which print it was.
I did pulled reverse TV's out some I opened when I bought them, I only left these unopened because I had what I needed.
And Yes they were expensive in USA terms, 105 Euro a box (about $150).

I bought 3 boxes and got 1 RH Holo TV reporter. I'm happy to know I have at least one valueable card left. LOL

Well even if you buy boxes and don't get any, you can hope for a valuable Wailord ex.

Back