Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

EX Sandstorm Scans + Card List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Pokemon Master

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
After leaving the EX Sandstorm tourny 8 hours ago (it's 4 o clock and I'm still awake scanning cards), I was able to get a card list of the set and obviously EX Sandstorm cards. So, before I give you the link to the scans, there are a few people to thank. Thanks to PT&E1 for lettting me have an extra blank card list. Thanks to Darkleaf Master and SD Pokémon's oldest son for letting me have some common and uncommon cards to scan. Thanks to Maverick Hunter Zero and Chrisbo's daughter for helping me to get the energy symbols on the list correct. So, thanks everyone and here is the link to the card scans, though it is not complete yet since I need thirty something more scans:

http://pokebeach.topcities.com/adv2/adv2.shtml

Unfortunately, those are all I have besides extras. I also just added the Pre-release Armaldo to the list.

But, after I go to my Grandma's tommorrow, I am going to ask my parents if they can take me to a game shop in a mall that is always selling card sets early. Good thing my b-day is not too far away, they can buy me a couple for an early present.

Alright, I look forward to ur update on the spoiler. Sorry everyone else but I don't get a Pre-release like alot of you. I could drive 2 hours to Orlando next week to attend but I can't get off work and I have no one to go with me.

There may not be an update. The store may not even have them, or my parents may not even take me. But it could happen.

But, there could be a major update if people helped to send in the scans, than it would be complete in a few days.

You insult Dunsparce? You will pay for this dearly!
*sends out Dunsparce*

Dunsparce, use........um....................I'll get back to you on what will teach you a lesson.........

Okay, now I have a request since know one has tried to help yet.

If any of you have the cards that are in black, can you e-mail me at [email protected]? If you do, just tell me that you want to help with the scans, and I will send you specific instructions on how to scan the cards and send them to me.

Hey thanks for the scans guys. What surprise is the the power of Aerodactyl EX :eek: !!!

Is it really what I see about his pokebody???? Good Lord what terror!!! :eek:

I noticed there where a few scans absent so I just wanted to offer the other scans located over here... mmm flavours link:

I Can't Beleive Its Not Vending

Seeing the Baby Pokemon as basics is just kinda intresting... I mean would Muk's power prevents them from evolving right? The fact they are missing the special conditions clause, does this mean they should have been PokeBODY instead?

-marril

Well, PokéBODies are continous, right? and PokéPOWERs are once per turn, like the new "babies" pokemon powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back