Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

EX SERIES REVIVAL Redshark Tournament ROUND ONE IS COMPLETE!!!

octillery49

Well I REALLY miss the old EX series cards. So I decided to start a EX series RS tournament.:biggrin:
Imagine playing with your old favorite decks like: Speed Spread, Metanite, LBS, Delta, Rock Lock AND MORE!!!!!

Rules:
1. This tournament is for FUN ONLY I don't want people fighting or anything. Just a fun way to play with your old favorite cards.
2. You ARE allowed to change your deck in the middle of the tournament.
3. No swearing or rude comments.
4. The format is: RS-PK.
5. After a round starts you have one week to complete your match.
6. If you contact your opponent and your opponent doesn't contact you then you automatically win the match.
7. We are playing by the old ex rules.
8. If you have any rules suggestions just post them here.:smile:

Prizes: Holo energy from League play 06

At the moment there is no signup cap, but I may impose one later.

Entrants: (Gym)
ME!!!:biggrin::biggrin:
Jason
Flygon999
GGrules!
yoyofsho16
DarthPika
Tentacruel13
garchompx12
joebrown
blooddraek
madhatter
machampX
L the Great
Blaziken 1111
sdrawkcab
Jenova

Pokebeach players:
oyeah1988
Lunar Wing
Flygon999
adrianhk
Jamtok
charizard87

Network info.:

EX Revival Network

Password: EX

Name and password are CASE SENSITIVE. I'm gonna keep this network going after the tournament so people can keep playing EX decks.

If there's anyone out there who is familiar with TOM or some similar program, who could help me organize everything, please LMK.

Last edited:
Sign me up for this, please.

I am willing to give the winner a 6 pack of holo energies (all of them except steel and darkness) from league '06 as a prize, and maybe a pack of SF to first and second place.

Sign me up for this, please.

I am willing to give the winner a 6 pack of holo energies (all of them except steel and darkness) from league '06 as a prize, and maybe a pack of SF to first and second place.

Great! Thanks!:biggrin: You're signed up.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I've added network info. I will keep this network going afterward for people who want to continue to use
EX series decks.

Lucario EX, you are now the official HJ!!!

Last edited:
I'm in. I loved the old holon cards. RIP :'(

Will we be playing by the old EX rules?

Last edited:
To make it a true EX series RS tourney you MUST go by the old rules. If you don't great decks such as pollistall are not playable.

Well, I think the new rules should be used, because I joined around the DP era. I'm joining also.

The old rules really arn't that big a deal. The only real difference is that fossils didnt count as a prize and you could play trainers on your first turn. If your going to play in an EX series tourny, I suggest that you learn the rules and cards. :tongue:

You guys are signed up!! The only difference between DP and EX rules is that with EX rules you can play regular trainers(Not supporters and stadiums.) on your first turn. And fossils don't count as a prize.

Soooooooooo we are playing by old ex rules.

You guys are signed up!! The only difference between DP and EX rules is that with EX rules you can play regular trainers(Not supporters and stadiums.) on your first turn. And fossils don't count as a prize.

Soooooooooo we are playing by old ex rules.

No, you can play Stadiums and regular Trainers on your first turn even if you're going first, and you don't draw a card at the start of your first turn if you are going first.

I'm in!!!

2 things though:

The decks don't have to JUST be EX pokémon right? You just mean they have to hve an EX in and ben in th EX series right? So can Delta Species be used (please say yes!!) XD

And it shouldn't be that if your oponent doesn't reply you win straight away because I could just immediately contact my guy when he's offline and say I win! (Time zones are VITAL!)

But I'm in!!

NEED TO KNOW!!!!!

are :

ex FRLG
ex Hidden legends
ex Deoxys
ex Team Rockets Return
ex Unseen Firces
ex Delta Species

included in this tourny???????

Last edited: