EXDragon rabbling

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by Kasanova, Nov 28, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Kasanova

Kasanova New Member

:fire: Hey, I wanted to know if anyone joined the EXDragon Houston tournament? I did which can be further backed if you look under my avatar, or my profile which ever. I'm in a very good mood since it's early morning and everything. I felt like talking and I'm hoping I'll actually get some decent, if any replies. You know how annoying it is to be here waiting for some replies and only a few of you are actually nice enough to say something? It's agrivating that's what it is, very . I don't mean any offense or anything I'm just a bit tired of it, c mon people. Thanks for listening to my idiotic rambling, but if you have entered one of them talk to me because I was there. Sorry for my obnoxious writings, :fire:

:fire: Kasanova :fire:

2. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

Well, you're not really rambling about Dragons, but whatever... I totally agree with you! I've posted something like 30 decks and half of them don't even get any replies! It sucks! Thanks fur lettin me vent! ;)
    -Swampert

3. Kasanova

Kasanova New Member

Yeah, well if I'm just talking about anthing, like peanut butter for nstance,I call it ramblling. I just called it EX Dragon for the fact that I was there.
    :fire: Kasanova :fire:

4. GuardianTIM

GuardianTIM New Member

Can't say I was there, mainly because walking across the Pacific Ocean isn't a good move for someone like me in Australia. Alternately I could take the scenic route via the Indian Ocean, then the African Continent, then the Atlantic Ocean, but that's not a good idea. You get sand in your shoes... :p

However, I do know what you mean about not getting any replies. I hate that, even if it's just me posting a deck, and someone saying "Perhaps you should drop that one Bill card, and put in another Murkrow". Even that simple little post makes the difference to me. :)

btw, I notice in your sig, you have a few quotes there. Are there any quotes you know that aren't from Kasanova? Or was it just that you looked through a book of quotes and the only person worth quoting was Kasanova? (I'd go with the 2nd one. In fact, I already do.) :p