Exeggcutor LA as a tech

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Porii Sames, Mar 20, 2011.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Porii Sames

Porii Sames Active Member

I've been seeing a lot of these in the what won thread, so like...what does it do?

Discuss.

2. DoomScizor

DoomScizor New Member

It has highly disruptive, Zero energy attack "Psychic Strategy" Works really well with deck with high trainer engines or high Discard engine, like Gyarados. Idealy you try to get your hand to 0 while setting up and then psychic Strategy your opponent, making them shuffle their hand into their deck and draw the amount of cards you had while you shuffle your hand into your deck and draw the amount of cards they previously had. It's an intresting Idea, especially with gyarados or donphan prime, cards that attack for cheap and are stage 1's. It can make your opponent resourceless while you can basically sweep the whole game. I like to keep the lock on with Chatot G or Slowking. The biggest threat to that idea is deck with good draw power or lucky top decks.

3. Forte

Forte New Member

4. Porii Sames

Porii Sames Active Member

Well, I know WHAT it does, I played a Eggs LA tech once. But why wouldn't you just play like Judge or Giratina?

5. jeffrey123

jeffrey123 New Member

Because 0 is less than 4

6. kamz

kamz New Member

if your opponent gets a sableye or spiritob start you probably have lost because they can catch up

7. LoTad

LoTad New Member

Only if the exeggcutor strategy is key in your deck. The title of this thread is "Exeggcutor LA as a tech", suggesting that it would only be like a 1-1 line.