Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Exeggutor Jungle Foil

BoneMachine

Hey all,

I haven't collected pokemon cards for a good long while (stopped after Team Rocket set) but today I decided to get out my old ones and have a look over some of them and to find out their worth.

I have one card in my collection which I remember when I got it was pretty puzzling to me. It was a Exeggutor from the Jungle set, but the strange thing was it was Foil, although it was only an uncommon.

Just wondering if this is a normal thing for uncommons to have a foil layer by accident, or if it is worth something?

Thanks

What is the set symbol? Is it the Jungle "flower" or the Legendary Collection "medal"?

You mention it is uncommon, which leads me to think its a fake or a sticker.
The LC version did have a holo reverse foil, but that had the rarity of Rare (star, not diamond).

If it is uncommon (diamond) and Jungle logo, it is a fake.

This very card was discussed in a topic a few months back. Twas a fake.

That was a mankey, and it was determined to be a fake, so your half correct :tongue:. I bet this is just a fake Vending sticker or from the Legendary Collection, as PokePop stated.

I remember pumping quarters into those sticker machines. :lol: the best thing I ever got was a fake Dark Wartortle. They were always Japanese though... =/

That was a mankey, and it was determined to be a fake, so your half correct :tongue:. I bet this is just a fake Vending sticker or from the Legendary Collection, as PokePop stated.

I remember pumping quarters into those sticker machines. :lol: the best thing I ever got was a fake Dark Wartortle. They were always Japanese though... =/
Actually, it was a Primeape, now that I think about it. So we're both wrong! :lol:

Back