Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Expedition Cards Foil Version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTEDDYBEAR

What does it mean by 2 Foil versions? And are all the rare cards the same?

This isn't a poll I just want to know how good are the pokemon expedition cards are?

Last edited:
Expedition is an OK expansion. I prefer Aquapolis, though. If I should rate each E-expansion, their rank would be:

1. Aquapolis
2. Expedition
3. Skyridge

Aquapolis has the best Pokémon, like Scizor, Furret and more. It also has the best Trainers by far, including Juggler and Town Volunteers. AND it's the E-expansion with the best Special Energy too, containing the powerful Boost Energy and the useful Warp Energy.

Only reason to buy Expedition (other than collection purposes) over Aquapolis would be if you needed to pick up some Copycats.

Well, I think the Tyranitar is pretty good,
and Prof. elm's trining method.

I also use Charizard.

Tego said:
Only reason to buy Expedition (other than collection purposes) over Aquapolis would be if you needed to pick up some Copycats.

The easiest way to get those is the theme decks (you will get Prof Elm's Beeding method as well).

I thought Tyranitar was the best Pokemon card in Expedition. As soon as i got m T-Tar card, I already had a nice Unlimited combo (T-Tar and Double colorless energies, which transform into 4 Darkness energies. One sick combo)

Right now, with the new modified, that tyranitar will see more play but the reason it wasn't being played alot was because a simple muk could send the tyranitar up the river without a raft. Same with the steelix.

Tyranitar is ok, but not nearly as good as Aquapolis's Scizor, Furret and Victreebel.

I know people who played Tyranitar at Modified tournaments last year and did well with them. Steelix was a problem, but Promo Smeargle fixed that. Muk, on the other hand... no chance against that one. That's why the deck played 1 Neo Discovery Tyranitar too, to kill Muks.

I find Expedition as an excellent collection with powerful trainers like Professor Oak's Research and Pokemon Nurse. I recommend you try to get a good start on this collection to build good decks out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back