Exton, PA Magma vs. Aqua Prerelease role call

Discussion in 'Prerelease Tournaments' started by Mr. Grass, Feb 24, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Mr. Grass

Mr. Grass New Member

Hey everyone. Since I didn't see a topic started on it yet, I thought I'd give a shout out to anyone planning to go to the Exton, Pa Magma vs. Aqua prerelease. There's information about the event on the Nintendo page, but if you like I can post info here. So anyways, who's all coming?

2. professorbix

professorbix New Member

hi joel, i will most certainly be there. i have been tapped to hj this event by dorian. i will be bringing as many players as i can from my league. we want this to be even bigger than the previous pre-release. which was 66 i believe. see you there!

3. GOROY

GOROY New Member

I will be attending along with my brother and sister.

4. plaidlesspez

plaidlesspez New Member

I'll most def be there with my little bro and my friend. I'm going to do better this time around. I didn't even make top 8 at the Dragons tourny, but won the Sandstorm touney. I will seize the day. lol sean connery

5. Cooltrainer Aaron

Cooltrainer Aaron New Member

*civilian salutes* Cooltrainer Aaron reporting for duty. I came to the RandS Challenge and won 2nd place last time. I can't wait for this Prerelease since there isn't one close to my home in Pittsburgh like the Dragons.

I hope there are some side events, I wanna test out my CC deck b4 the Parma CC.

6. Scyther_trainer

Scyther_trainer New Member

Hello, The group from South Jersey will be there!

:D Can't wait

7. Cooltrainer Aaron

Cooltrainer Aaron New Member

Well I have an appointment with Drexel University on Sunday, so it works out.

8. LittlePichu

LittlePichu New Member

I'll be there...I'm part of South NJ team