fairys and mewtwo LVX counters

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by glaceon_master, Aug 21, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. glaceon_master

glaceon_master New Member

OK so i saw some cards in LA when i got my boxes today that there are some cards that can and will stop the fairy decks and a mewtwo

mightyena

:dark: bite on 30 DMG
    if the defending Pokemon isn't an evolved Pokemon, that Pokemon cant attack,retreat, or use any-poke powers during their turn

that's the number one card that is gonna stop the fairy's and mewtwo decks...major down time for them lol and mighty just needs one :dark: its gonna see a lot of play!

and the other is mewtwo LVX

poke-body if the defending Pokemon isn't evolving prevent all effects of attacks including dmg

so why is the Fairy's so good when so many good cards tops them from doing anything??? -wonders to him self-

2. Yoshi-

Yoshi- New Member

You can Easily play Around Myghtyena with an AMU Deck, and you should play something to counter these Cards anyway.

3. twitchy lv x

twitchy lv x New Member

yea u got warpoints n stuff and you can bring someone that isnt lv up so whenever you would use the attack you lv x get rid of the effect n kill it the same turn , but thas still a good tech the only prob is the 1 dark n find space for that many copies u put in(includin the pokemon)

4. DarthPika

DarthPika New Member

Mightyenia is stupidly easy to play around with AMU. Any good AMU will run techs for stuff like this and Mewtwo and 4 warp point.