Fan set in the works.....anyone interested??

Discussion in 'Create-A-Card' started by CHARIZARD MASTERTRAINER, Mar 11, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Hello everyone...

It has always be my dream(or at least one of them) to create set by us, the fans. Right now I am creating my first card for the set, which is Treecko. The idea is to create the pokemon(either by drawing or creating it in the computer) and using scenery from your local city that would match the pokemon's possible habitat.

So far the tentative name I have the set is EX:Inner City, but if anyone can come up with other possible names to the set that would be great. Now right now, if you want(not required) you could suggest possible pokemon that you would like to see in the set, their attacks(try in to make them broken), possible action poses, etc. You could post them here, email me, or send me a PM.

Sometime in the summer or sooner (depending if I get more equipment for my PC), I will have worked on the cards you wanted and even send you a copy of the card, probably as a jpeg file, but maybe we can work something out where I can print it out in card format.

This set can be done with the help of as many people as we can. Anyone interested in helping out(cause I probably will need it) please feel free to contact me.

Thanks

2. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

Swampert
    Water
    120 HP
    Weakness: [G]
    Resistance: [L]-30
    Retreat: [CC]
    Attacks:
    PokePOWER Mud Sport
    Once during your turn (before you attack) if there is another Swampert in play you may change Swampert's type from Water to Fighting for the duration of the turn.

[WWF (lol)] Playing In Mud 40+
    This attack does 40 damage plus 10 damage for each Fighting type in play (not counting this Pokemon). If no damage is added, flip a coin. If heads, discard one basic Energy card from the Defending Pokemon (if any). If tails, you may move one basic Energy card from the Defending Pokemon to a Pokemon on your Opponent's bench. If there are no Pokemon on your Opponent's bench, discard the chosen energy card.

I'll post a pic description later...

3. ok, that cool work.....maybe fix the wording on it, so it won't seem so jammed in(sorry couldn't figure out a better word). Any others??

I am not going to steal ideas in case you guys thing that I'm trying to take advantage of your designs and stuff. Hey if you want to come up with the card to your self, I don't mind. You can just create the card youself, and send it to me so I can add it to the set(make sure you name is on the card as the illustrator). As long as it meets the requirements then I will have no problems including it on the set. So I will take any suggestions on card ideas, what pokemon to include, possible trainers, design ideas, etc.

See ya

Last edited: Mar 12, 2004
  4. Carrington388

Carrington388 New Member

Vibrava
    70 HP {F}
    Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Trapinch)

{R}{W} Firey Icicle Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed and Burned. 20
    {F}{F}{F} Sand Tomb The Defending Pokémon can’t retreat as long as Vibrava remains your Active Pokémon. (Benching or evolving either Pokémon ends this effect.) 30

Weakness: {W}
    Resistance: {L}
    Retreat Cost: {C}

Flygon
    110 HP {F}
    Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from Vibrava)

{R}{R} Dragonbreath Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed. 30
    {W}{L}{G} Dragon Beam Discard 3 Energy cards attached to Flygon or this attack does nothing. 80
    {F}{F}{F}{F}{C} Earthquake This attack does 10 damage to each of your own Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 90

Retreat Cost: {C}{C}

Latias
    70 HP {P}
    Basic Pokémon

{R}{R} Dragonbreath Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed. 30
    {P}{P}{C} Psychic This attack does 30 damage plus 10 more damage for each Energy card attached to the Defending Pokémon. 30+

Weakness: {D}
    Resistance: none

Latios
    70 HP {P}
    Basic Pokémon

{W}{W} Water Gun This attack does 30 damage plus 10 more damage for each {W} Energy card attached to Latios but not used to pay for this attack's Energy cost. You can't add more than 20 damage in this way. 30+
    {P}{P}{P} Psychosis 50

5. Carrington388

Carrington388 New Member

Lileep
    60 HP {F}
    Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Mysterious Fossil) (Evolves from Root Fossil)

Poké-POWER Ingrain
    Once during your turn (before your attack), if Lileep isn't affected by a Special Condition, you may use this power. If you do, Lileep may no longer Retreat as long as it remains your Active Pokémon. (Benching or evolving Lileep ends this effect.) Between turns, if this power has been used, remove 1 damage counter from Lileep unless Lileep is affected by a Special Condition.
    {F}{F} Rock Smash Flip a coin. If heads, during your next turn, any damage done to the Defending Pokémon is increased by 10. (Benching or evolving the Defending Pokémon ends this effect.) 20

Weakness: {F}

Anorith
    60 HP {G}
    Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Mysterious Fossil) (Evolves from Claw Fossil)

Poké-BODY Battle Armor
    Any damage done to Anorith is reduced by 30 (after Weakness and Resistance).
    {G}{G} Slash 30

Gengar ex
    140 HP {G}
    Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from Haunter)

{P}{P} Fright Night This attack does 20 damage to each Defending Pokémon and switch each Defending Pokémon with an equal number of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (You can't use this attack if your opponent has fewer Benched Pokémon than Active Pokémon.) (Do the damage before switching the Pokémon.)
    {G}{G}{G}{G} Toxic The Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned. Place 2 damage counters on it instead of 1 after each player's turn (even if it was already Poisoned). 50

Weakness: {P}
    Resistance: {F}

Last edited: Apr 2, 2004
  6. ok....I'll put the cards on a list....I gotta work a list together....thanks for the feedback

7. bullados

Dark Hole
    Trainer - Supporter

Discard all cards attached to all Pokemon-ex in play. Discard all Pokemon-ex in play.

(pic: see YGO)

[this is a game mechanic that I'd like to see put into the game...]

Gravekeeper's Mercy
    Trainer - Supporter

Choose up to 5 Trainer cards from your opponent's discard pile and remove them from the current game.

[yet another card inspired by YGO]

Gravekeeper's Servent
    Trainer - Stadium

When you play this card from your hand, your opponent may take one of his or her prizes. Increase the attack cost of all Pokemon on the field by [C].

8. Some of those trainers seem to be very messed up. Not great in keeping balance...good try though...

See ya

9. bullados

I tried to take some YGO cards and modify them for Pokemon while making them less broken. The first two are both Supporters, the second one only really useful in Unlimited, and the second one carries with it a prize penalty for playing it. The first one only targets Pokemon-ex, making it useless in Unlimited and only slightly more useful in Modified b/c Pokemon-ex are not the end-all of the Modified format, as my RS Gardy and several other decks can attest to.

10. Sorry Bullados...

I only accept original ideas for cards.....no copies....trying not copying other peoples work

11. lunatone_solrock

lunatone_solrock New Member

So, I have to include pictures?
    If no:

Lunatone (P) 70HP

Poke-Power (Lunar Phrophecy)
    Once during your turn, if Solrock is in play, you may reveal the top 3 cards of your deck and put it back in the same order. This power stops working if Lunatone is affected by any Special Condition.

(P)(C) Meteor Shower 10x
    This attack does 10 damage times the number of (P) energy card in play (yours and your opponent's).

(P)(C)(C) Lunar Blast 40

Weakness (P)
    Resistance
    Retreat Cost (*)

Solrock (F) 80HP

Poke-Power (Solar Phrophecy)
    Once during your turn, if Lunatone is in play, you may reveal the top 3 cards of your opponent's deck and put it back in the same order. This power stops working if Solrock is affected by any Special Condition.

(F)(C) Meteor Shower 10x
    This attack does 10 damage times the number of (F) energy card in play (yours and your opponent's).

(F)(C)(C)(C) Solar Blast 50

Weakness (G)
    Resistance
    Retreat Cost (*)

12. Carrington388

Carrington388 New Member

I brought these over from another topic (except for Tentacool), but I created these cards originally. (This makes a full circle on all Pokémon involved typewise.)

Lunatone
    70 HP {F}
    Basic Pokémon

{P}{C} Psychic This attack does 10 damage plus 10 more damage for each Energy card attached to the Defending Pokémon. 10+
    {F}{F}{C} Dark Rock This attack does 40 damage plus 10 more damage for each {D} Energy card attached to Lunatone but not used to pay for this attack's Energy cost. You can't add more than 20 damage in this way. 40+

Weakness: {G}

Solrock
    70 HP {P}
    Basic Pokémon

{F}{C} Rock Throw 10
    {P}{P}{C} Hot Psy This attack does 40 damage plus 10 more damage for each {R} Energy card attached to Solrock but not used to pay for this attack's Energy cost. You can't add more than 20 damage in this way. 40+

Tentacool
    40 HP {G}
    Basic Pokémon

{G}{G} Acid Bubble This attack does 30 damage plus 10 damage for each {W} Energy card attached to Tentacool but not used to pay for this attack's Energy cost. You can't add more than 20 damage in this way.

Tentacruel
    80 HP {G}
    Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Tentacool)

Poké-POWER Condition Sponge
    If your opponent tries to affect Tentacruel with a Special Condition and Tentacruel is not already affected by a Special Condition, your opponent must flip a coin for each Special Condition he or she is trying to inflict. If tails, Tentacruel is not affected by that Special Condition.
    {G}{G}{G}{C} Degenerate Acid The Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned. Place a damage counter for each of your opponent's turns that Pokémon's been Poisoned instead of 1 after each player's turn (even if it was already Poisoned). 30

Qwilfish
    60 HP {G}
    Basic Pokémon

Poké-BODY Toxic Armor
    If the Defending Pokémon is Poisoned, Qwilfish takes 10 less damage for each {G} Energy attached to it (before Weakness and Resistance) if the Defending Pokémon attacks Qwilfish.
    {G}{G}{W} Acid Water You may choose whether or not the Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned. If you choose not to Poison the Defending Pokémon, this attack does 40 damage plus 10 more damage for each {W} Energy card attached to Qwilfish but not used to pay for this attack's Energy cost. You can't add more than 20 damage in this way. 40+

Last edited: Mar 14, 2004
  13. No,

You don't have include a pic of the pokemon(design, image, etc), anything can be posted, PM'd to me just make sure it's original and not like bullado's style. I want the set to be stuff that you, the fans come up with in your head, not other peoples work brought into the game.

See ya

14. I got to look at most of them and most of the attacks are good.....awesome jobs guys

See ya

15. The Fat Kid

The Fat Kid New Member

Deoxys Cards

I figured since there are three different types of Deoxys I decided to make one card for each

Deoxys EX 100 HP [P]
    [PICTURE]
    The tentacle version from Fire Red. The picture will be cooler than just a stamped picture of Deoxys.
    [BODY] Beserk
    When Deoxys EX deals damge you may flip a coin. If heads the attack does plus 50 more damage (Don't apply weakness or resistance). If tails Deoxys EX becmes confused (after applying damage to defending pokemon.)
    [P] Energy Pull
    Attach up to 2 Energy card from your hand to any pokemon in play.
    [P][C][C][C] Psychic Blast 120
    Flip 2 coins. If both are heads then do not discard any enrgy attached to Deoxys EX. If 1 is heads than discard 2 energys attached to Deoxys EX. If both are tails than discard all energys attached to Deoxys EX.
    Weakness [P]
    Resistance
    Retreat Cost [C][C]

Deoxys EX 120 HP [P]
    [PICTURE]
    The normal version from the R/S games.
    [BODY] Psychic Pulse
    All enrgys attached to Deoxys EX is [P] Energy instead of its usual type.
    [P][P][P] Recover
    Remove all damage counters from Deoxys EX along with all energys attached to Deoxys EX. You cannot use Recover next turn.
    [P][P][P][P][P] Psystab 100
    Discard 2 Energy cards attached to Deoxys EX or Deoxys EX becomes confused.
    Weakness [P]
    Resistance
    Retreat Cost [C][C]

Deoxys EX 150 HP [P]
    [PICTURE]
    The big armor one from Leaf Green.
    [BODY] Psy Shield
    This power only works if Deoxys EX is your active Pokemon. When Deoxys EX takes damage you may flip a coin. If heads damage done to Deoxys EX is reduced by 30 (before applying Weakness and Resistance). If tails damage done to Deoxys EX is reduced by 10 (after applying Weakness and Resistance.)
    [P][C] Hypno Wave 30
    The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep.
    [P][C][C][C] Mind Meld 70
    If the Defending Pokemon is Asleep, they become Poisoned and Burned.
    Weakness [P]
    Resistance
    Retreat Cost [C][C]

I know they all seem kinda broken but I think I did a good job.

16. Carrington388

Carrington388 New Member

Nidoqueen
    110 HP {F}
    Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from Nidorina)

{F}{F}{F}{C} Earthquake This attack does 10 damage to each of your own Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 70
    {G}{G}{G}{G}{G} Super Toxin The Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned. Place 4 damage counters on it instead of 1 at the end of each player's turn (even if it was already Poisoned). 60

Retreat Cost: {C}{C}{C}

Slowking
    80 HP {W}
    Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Slowpoke)

{P}{C} Psychic This attack does 10 damage plus 10 more damage for each Energy card attached to the Defending Pokémon. 10+
    {W}{W}{W} Water Gun This attack does 40 damage plus 20 more damage for each {W} Energy card attached to Slowking but not used to pay for this attack's Energy cost. You can't add more than 40 damage in this way. 40+

Weakness: {L}

Wooper
    40 HP {F}
    Basic Pokémon

{W} Water Gun This attack does 10 damage plus 10 more damage for each {W} Energy card attached to Wooper but not used to pay for this attack's Energy cost. You can't add more than 20 damage in this way. 10+
    {F}{F} Mud-Slap 30

Quagsire
    80 HP {F}
    Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Wooper)

{W}{W}{W} Surf 50
    {F}{F}{F}{F} Mud Shot 60

Gastly
    40 HP {G}
    Basic Pokémon

{G} Poison Gas The Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned.
    {P} Sleeping Gas The Defending Pokémon is now Asleep.

Retreat Cost: none

Haunter
    60 HP {G}
    Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Gastly)

{P} Hypnosis The Defending Pokémon is now Asleep.
    {G}{G}{C} Poison Blot This attack does 20 damage to each Defending Pokémon and each Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned.

Gengar
    90 HP {G}
    Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from Haunter)

{G}{P} Double Poison Hypnosis Each Defending Pokémon is now Asleep and Poisoned.
    {G}{G}{G}{C} Sludge Bomb The Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned. 50

Steelix
    120 HP {F}
    Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Onix)

Poké-POWER Sharp Skin
    For each {M} Energy attached to Steelix, add 20 damage to its attack (whether or not the attack initially did damage). This power works even if Steelix is affected by a Special Condition.
    {F}{F}{C}{C} Mega Crush Flip 2 coins. If both are heads, this attack does 40 damage; if both are tails, discard 1 {F} Energy attached to Steelix; otherwise, this attack does 10 damage.

Resistance: {G}

Sneasel
    60 HP {W}
    Basic Pokémon

{W}{W} Ice Punch 30
    {D}{D}{D}{D} Super Dark Claw This attack does 70 damage minus 10 damage for each {D} Energy card attached to Sneasel but not used to pay for this attack's Energy cost. 70-

Heracross
    70 HP {F}
    Basic Pokémon

{G} Horn Jab 20
    {F}{F}{F} Hera's Rage This attack does 20 damage times the number of damage counters on Heracross. Heracross cannot use this attack during your next two turns. 20x

Scizor
    80 HP {G}
    Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Scyther)

{M}{M} Lead Swipe Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned. 30
    {G}{G}{G} Cutter Flip 3 coins, then flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads. 20x

Weakness: {R}

Corsola
    60 HP {F}
    Basic Pokémon

{F}{F} Rock Toss 30
    {W}{W}{W}{W} Surf 60

Smoochum
    40 HP {W}
    Baby Pokémon (Evolves into Jynx)

{W} Freeze Punch Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed. 10

Weakness: none
    Retreat Cost: none

Last edited: Mar 22, 2004
  17. Very cool.....

This looking good Carrington...a bit of them need to be fixed wording wise, but the ideas and structure look good...

See ya

18. Carrington388

Carrington388 New Member

Combusken
    60 HP {F}
    Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Torchic)

{R} Singe The Defending Pokémon is now Burned.
    {F}{F}{F} Double Kick Flip 2 coins. This attack does 30 damage times the number of heads. 30x

Blaziken
    90 HP {F}
    Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from Combusken)

{R}{R} Flamethrower Discard 1 {R} Energy card attached to Blaziken or this attack does nothing. 40
    {F}{F}{F}{F} Mega Pummel Flip a coin for each damage counter on the Defending Pokémon. This attack does 10 damage times the number of heads. 10x

Marshtomp
    80 HP {F}
    Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Mudkip)

{W} Water Gun This attack does 20 damage plus 10 more damage for each {W} Energy card attached to Marshtomp but not used to pay for this attack's Energy cost. You can't add more than 20 damage in this way. 20+
    {F}{F}{F} Mud Party This attack does 30 damage to each Defending Pokémon.

Swampert
    100 HP {F}
    Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from Marshtomp)

{W}{W}{W} Hydro Pump This attack does 40 damage plus 20 more damage for each {W} Energy card attached to Swampert but not used to pay for this attack's Energy cost. You can't add more than 40 damage in this way. 40+
    {F}{F}{F}{F}{C} Earthquake This attack does 10 damage to each of your own Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 90

Lotad
    40 HP {G}
    Basic Pokémon

{W} Water Gun This attack does 10 damage plus 10 more damage for each {W} Energy card attached to Lotad but not used to pay for this attack's Energy cost. You can't add more than 20 damage in this way. 10+
    {G}{G}{G} Mega Drain Remove a number of damage counters from Lotad equal to the the damage done to the Defending Pokémon. If Lotad has fewer damage counters than that, remove all of them. 30

Resistance: {W}

Lombre
    70 HP {G}
    Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Lotad)

{G}{W}{C} Lily Pad Launch 40
    {G}{G}{G}{G} Solarbeam 60

Ludicolo
    100 HP {G}
    Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from Lombre)

Poké-POWER Solar Water
    Any {G} or {W} Energy attached to Ludicolo provide both {G} and {W} but provide only 1 Energy at a time. This power stops working if Ludicolo is affected by a Special Condition.
    {G}{G}{W}{W}{C} Solar Wave 70

Surskit
    50 HP {W}
    Basic Pokémon

Poké-POWER Baffle the Bug Hater
    If there are any {W} Pokémon with Misty in its name in play when you play Surskit or either player plays a {W} Pokémon with Misty in its name, its owner flips a coin. If tails, that Pokémon is {C} until Surskit evolves or leaves play. If either player plays a {W} Pokémon with Misty in its name while Surskit is affected by a Special Condition, its owner flips after Knuckles's Surskit no longer has that Special Condition.
    {W}{W} Water Gun This attack does 10 damage plus 20 more damage for each {W} Energy card attached to Surskit but not used to pay for this attack's Energy cost. You can't add more than 40 damage in this way. 10+

Weakness: {L}

Breloom
    80 HP {F}
    Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Shroomish)

{G} Fast Drain This attack does 10 damage times the number of {G} Energy cards attached to Breloom. Remove a number of damage counters from Breloom equal to the damage done to the Defending Pokémon. If Breloom has fewer damage counters than that, remove all of them. 10x
    {F}{F}{F} Fury Punch Flip 3 coins, then flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 20 damage times the total number of heads. 20x

Nincada
    30 HP {F}
    Basic Pokémon

{G} Bad Spore Nincada is now Paralyzed. Nincada remains Paralyzed until the end of your next turn (even if Nincada was already Paralyzed). 30
    {F}{F}{F} Fffind Shuffle 3 {F} Energy cards attached to Nincada into your deck or this attack does nothing. Shuffle up to 3 cards from your discard pile into your deck. If you can't shuffle 3 {F} Energy cards attached to Nincada into your deck, this attack does nothing.

Shedinja
    30 HP {P}
    Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Nincada)

Poké-BODY Super Wonder Guard
    Shedinja is not affected by attacks done by Pokémon that isn't the same type (color) as Shedinja's Weakness, and cannot take damage unless the total damage done to Shedinja is 30 or less (after applying Weakness and Resistance).
    {G} String Shot Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed. 10
    {P}{P} Stare Look The Defending Pokémon cannot retreat during your opponent's next turn. During your opponent's next turn, all damage done to Shedinja by an attack is reduced by 10 (after applying Weakness and before applying Resistance).

Sableye
    60 HP {P}
    Basic Pokémon

{C}{C}{C} Slash 30
    {P}{P}{P} Shadow Punch This attack's base damage isn't affected by any effects other than Weakness. 40

Resistance: {F}{P}

Sableye
    50 HP {P}{D}
    Basic Pokémon

{P} Confuse Ray Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Confused. 10
    {D}{D} Pursuit If the Defending Pokémon retreats during your opponent's next turn, place a number of damage counters on that Pokémon equal to the total damage done to that Pokémon during this turn. 20

Resistance: {F}{P}

Carvahna
    40 HP {D}
    Basic Pokémon

{W} Water Gun This attack does 10 damage plus 10 more damage for each {W} Energy card attached to Carvahna but not used to pay for this attack's Energy cost. You can't add more than 20 damage in this way. 10+
    {D}{D} Bite 30

Resistance: {P}

Sharpedo
    70 HP {D}
    Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Carvahna)

{W}{W} Surf 30
    {D}{D}{D} Crunch 50

Last edited: Mar 25, 2004
  19. Carrington388

Carrington388 New Member

Numel
    50 HP {F}
    Basic Pokémon

{R}{C} Ember Discard 1 {R} Energy card attached to Numel or this attack does nothing. 30
    {F}{F}{C} Mud-Slap 40

Camerupt
    80 HP {F}
    Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Numel)

{R}{R}{C} Flamethrower Discard 1 {R} Energy card attached to Numel or this attack does nothing. 50
    {F}{F}{F}{C} Earthquake This attack does 10 damage to each of your own Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 70

Cacturne
    70 HP {D}
    Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Cacnea)

{G}{G} Razor Leaf 30
    {D}{D}{G}{C} Dark Light If the Defending Pokémon has Dark, Team Magma, or Team Aqua in its name or is a {D} Pokémon, this attack's base damage is 20 instead of 60. 60

Barboach
    40 HP {F}
    Basic Pokémon

{F}{F} Mud-Slap 30
    {W}{W} Water Gun This attack does 10 damage plus 20 more damage for each {W} Energy card attached to Barboach but not used to pay for this attack's Energy cost. You can't add more than 40 damage im this way. 10+

Whiscash
    70 HP {F}
    Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Barboach)

{W}{W}{F}{F}{C} Mega Tsunami Discard 2 {W} Energy cards, 2 {F} Energy cards, and 1 other Energy card attached to Whiscash or this attack does nothing. This attack does 30 damage to each player's Benched Pokémon and 60 damage to each Defending Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Crawdaunt
    70 HP {D}
    Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Corphish)

{W}{W} Water Gun This attack does 30 damage plus 10 more damage for each {W} Energy card attached to Cradaunt but not used to pay for this attack's Energy cost. You can't add more than 20 damage in this way. 30+
    {D}{D}{W}{C} Dark Pump If the Defending Pokémon has Dark, Team Magma, or Team Aqua in its name or is a {D} Pokémon, this attack's base damage is 20 instead of 60. 60

Armaldo
    100 HP {G}
    Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from Anorith)

{G}{G} Fury Cutter Flip 4 coins. This attack does 10 damage plus 10 more damage if exactly 1 are heads, or 20 more damage if exactly 2 are heads, or 40 more damage if exactly 3 are heads, or 80 more damage if all 4 are heads. 10+
    {C}{C}{C}{C} Slash 50

Cradily
    70 HP {F}
    Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from Lileep)

{G}{G} Giga Drain Remove a number of damage counters from Lileep equal to the damage done to the Defending Pokémon. If Cradily has fewer damage counters than that, remove all of them. 30
    {F}{F}{F} Ancientpower During your opponent's next turn, any damage done to Cradily by an attack is reduced by 10 (before Weakness and Resistance). During your next turn, any damage done to the Defending Pokémon done by Cradily is increased by 10 (before Weakness and Resistance). 30

Relicanth
    70 HP {F}
    Basic Pokémon

{W}{W} Water Pulse Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Confused. 30
    {F}{F} Rock Throw 30

Jirachi
    60 HP {M}
    Basic Pokémon

Poké-BODY Psychic Defense
    Jirachi takes 10 less damage for each {P} Energy attached to it from either Defending Pokémon by an attack (before Weakness and Resistance) if that Pokémon is Confused. If Jirachi has 4 or more {P} Energy attached to it, only count 3 {P} Energy when using this power.
    {M}{M}{C} Lead Scratch The Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned. 30

Metagross
    100 HP {M}
    Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from Metang)

{P}{C} Psychic This attack does 10 damage plus 10 more damage for each Energy card attached to the Defending Pokémon.
    {M}{M}{M}{C} Steel Tackle 70

Retreat Cost: {C}{C}{C}{C}

Last edited: Apr 3, 2004
  20. lunatone_solrock

lunatone_solrock New Member

Magnemite (M) 50HP

Poke-Body (Magnetic Guard)
    Whenever the defending Pokemon does damage to Magnemite, that attack does 10 less damage (before applying weakness and resistance) and put one damage counter on that Pokemon.

(M)(C) Steel Tackle 20+
    Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 damage plus 20 more damage.

Weakness (R)
    Resistance (G)
    Retreat Cost (*)

Magneton (M) 80HP

Poke-Power (Electromagnetic Flow)
    Once during your turn, you may look at the top 3 cards of your deck. Put those cards in any order you like and put it back on top of your deck. You can't use this power if Magneton is affected by any Special Conditions.

(M)(M)(C) Mineral Beam 50
    Put one damage counter on each of your opponent's benched Pokemon.

Weakness (R)
    Resistance (G)
    Retreat Cost (*)(*)

Sunkern (G) 40HP

(C) Ram 10

Weakness (R)
    Resistance
    Retreat Cost (*)

Sunflora (G) 70HP

(G) Nourish 10
    Attach up to three (G) energy card from your hand to any of your Pokemon.

(G)(C) Solarcrush 30x
    Discard all (G) energy card from any of your Pokemon. This attack does 30 damage times the number of energy card discarded this way.

Weakness (R)
    Resistance
    Retreat Cost (*)

Slugma (R) 40HP

(R) Burn 10
    Discard a (R) energy card attached to Slugma. The defending Pokemon is now burned.

Weakness (W)
    Resistance
    Retreat Cost (*)(*)

Magcargo (F) 80HP

Poke-Power (Volcano Eruption)
    Once during your turn, you may discard any number of (R) or (F) energy card from your hand. You can't use this power if Magcargo is affected by any Special Conditions.

(C) Magma Flow 20x
    Flip a coin for each (R) and (F) energy card in your discard pile. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads. Then, shuffle one (R) or (F) energy card for each heads you get from your discard pile into your deck.

Weakness (W)
    Resistance
    Retreat Cost (*)(*)(*)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2004