Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Fates Collide in OKLA

old man

Details –

Where – Alien Games on “A” street, (original location), in Jenks, OK
When – April 23rd – Registration begins at noon. The packs will be given out at 1pm.
Entry fee - $30. For this you’ll start off with a 22 card evolutionary pack and 4 packs. Each evolution pack contains 22 key cards from current and prior sets, plus 1 of 4 Prerelease promo cardsYou can use both of these and basic energy to make your 40 card deck.
At the end of the event you get 3 more packs. You must play 3 rounds in order to get your other 3 packs.

Where – Game Headquarters – 9118 S. Western in the Brookwood Shopping Center
When – April 30th.
You can pre-register now on Game HQ's website at http://www.gameheadquarters.com/cat...ister/pokemon_fates_collide_prerelease/201113
Registration on site at the store will begin just after 10am and continue for about 30 minutes. After that the items will be handed out.
Entry fee - $30. For this you’ll start off with a 22 card evolutionary pack and 4 packs. Each evolution pack contains 22 key cards from current and prior sets, plus 1 of 4 Prerelease promo cards. You can use both of these and basic energy to make your 40 card deck.
At the end of the event you get 3 more packs. You must play 3 rounds in order to get your other 3 packs.
You must play 3 rounds in order to get your other 3 packs.
Note you will not be paying me for this event, but the store itself.

For those who haven’t done a pack draft before, it’s easy! When you get your 4 packs of cards, you open them. With what you get inside plus basic energy that I give you, and your evolutionary pack, you make a 40 card deck. When it’s time to play, you & your opponent will play for 4 prizes instead of the normal 6.

If you have any questions about any of this, just ask here or PM me here.

If there is enough interest there will be a booster pack draft. There may only be supplies to do this at 1 event. Full details will be given at the event.

Back