Feraligatr/Flygon Delta

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by ShuckleLVX, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShuckleLVX

ShuckleLVX Active Member

x4 Totodile D
    x2 Croconaw D
    x4 Feraligatr D
    x2 Trapinch D
    x1 Vibrava D
    x2 Flygon D
    x1 Deoxys D
    x1 Deoxys D
    x1 Deoxys D
    x1 Deoxys D
    x2 Holon Castform

x4 Celios Network
    x4 Rosannes Research
    x4 Rare Candy
    x3 Plus Power
    x2 Rowans Research
    x2 Pokeball
    x1 Proffesor Oaks Visit
    x1 Switch

x7 Electric
    x3 Grass
    x4 Delta Rainbow
    x4 Metal (S)

Feraligatrs hit decently hard (70 on their own, +more for each other Gatr), and can control what active my opponent is using (effectivly snipping the bench). Flygon gives me an extra energy drop each turn, and its swift hits for 60, ignoring effects on their pokemon, but it still gets buffed by Battle Auras (For up to 100 if i have all 4 Gatrs... IF). The Deoxys are so versatile, jumping from hitting hard to stalling to swaping, and they help cover alot of weaknesses.

This revision went 3-2 at Aloha (Lost to Gallade and Bannete) and 4-1 at Hillsboro (Lost to Gallade)

2. OLD_SCHOOL_PLAYER

OLD_SCHOOL_PLAYER New Member

Hey man, its Daniel we played for fun at Aloha, why'd u give up to Kayhon?

Anyways, I like the deck, but you might want to add some more draw to the deck, otherwise I like the concept.

3. Ardoptres

Ardoptres New Member

Use Mentor.
    Use 4 Castform.
    Use 3 Windstorm.
    Use 2 Warp Point.

4. ShuckleLVX

ShuckleLVX Active Member

I prefer Rosannes to mentors. Rosannes let me pull my mentors and my stones, is more versatile, and doesnt have a penatly to it. Getting only 2 basics instead of three isnt that big an issue, i never have basic problems.
    More castform would be nice, but im lost as to what to get rid of. The Pokeballs will be going for more Oaks Visits (Use those to put Deoxys back into my deck if i draw one at the wrong time), I could drop 2 electric energy...
    I have thought about windstorms with the way Cessation Crystal has been annoying me, but i just deal with that with Drag Off, moving the Crystal back to the bench before i calculate damage.
    Im happy with switch>warp point, *i* can control my opponents active with Drag Off, as opposed to him getting to pick with Warp Point.

5. Night Maintenances to bring those killed deoxyss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.