Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

ff13 ON THE XBOX 360 Square Enix=SELLOUT

:eek:This is an insult not only to Sony but to Nintendo as well...if MS has nothing else better to do than still games then they really aren't as good as we all are suppose to think. Why SE... why would you betray millions of loyal fans to your franchise. You promised last year that FFXIII was going to be only for PS3 then you sale out. It shows the loyalty that you have for your fans and that money talks louder than the happiness of your fans. WOW what a big leap that MS has took. It also shows that MS is still scared of sony even though they did get a whole 12 months ahead of the both Sony and Nintendo.

....………………………………………………………………………………..|\,
…………………………………………………………………………….i\…..|’:’|.|\,………..,/’|
………………………………………………………………………._|’\,.|,:’\,:|’|:;|,|:;’\,,-,,/’|../:;:|
……………………………………………….…………………..¸„-*¯),/’¯’|:;,--\;|;:\|:;:;’\,:;\,|/’:;:;’|
……………………………………..________……………_„„„--\,. ‘\,:|. . |. /. .’|;:;:\:;:;::;\::\;:;::;|„„¸
………………………………„„-~*””:::::::::::::::¯””””””””””””/’¯::,^”¯_\. .’\|. . |,/. .,|:;:_¸„\„¸\::;:\:;:\:;:|__\,¸
………………………….„-^”¯„--------„„_:::::::::::::::;::;::,/::;:,/.,/>;:;’|. .’. . |/. . .\-*”. . . .\,:;::\::;\/’._. ¯\,
……………………….„^”„^”¯::;::;::;:::::¯”-„::::::;::;::;:,/::;::;|. .|¯”-„;¸|: : “: :’: : :’: . .,/’¯”~’::;::\::;”\* : : .|
……………………..„/:/’::;::;::;::;::;:::::::::”^ „::;::;::;:|’::;::;|. ..|: : :”|: : : : : : : : . .|:;:;”\,;:\:;::\:;::’\/’: ....... |
…………………..,/’:,/::;::;::;::;::;::;::;:::::::::”\,::;::;:|::;::;:|. . |,: ¸„:|,: : : : : : : : .,|”\,:;::\,;|::;:):;::”\: ....... |
…………………„/’::;|::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::::::::::\::;::;|::;::;|’.:. ‘\„*„i”””***^~- „_: . ./\„-„”:;:;:\::;:/::;::,|. . |
……………….„/’::;::|::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;:::::’\::;,|::;::;|.:.:.:.,/::¯¯”””**~-,„¸”*^/,: : :”\,|”\,:;’::;:;,/’_¸¸¸|¸
……………..,/’::;::;::\::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::::::\:;|::;::;:|:.:.:./’::;::;::;::;::::::”*~|„¸: : : : : “^”/„-*¯¯___|,
……………,/’:::::;::;::\,::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;:::::\/’^-„::;:’|:.:,/’::;::;::;::;:::::::_::::/^„/ :__„-*’;:¯¯¯¯:::”|
…………..,/::::::;::;::;:’\,::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::::\::;:„>*”|~/::;::;::;::;:::::::„(_’),/’: ,/¯::|::;::;::;::;::;:::::(‘)
………….,/:::::;:::;::;::;:”\,::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::::::\,/’::;::|/’::;::;::;::;:::::::(::,):,/”~”::;::;|::;::;::;::;:::::::(“’|
…………,/:::::;::;::;::;::;::;”\,::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;:::::’\,:„/’::;::;::;::;::;:::::(¯”):,/::;::;::;,/’”|::;::;::;::;:::::::(“|
……….,/’::::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;”\,::;::;::;::;::;::;:::::;::;::,/”::;::;::;::;::;:::::::::¯:,/’::;::;::,/’::;’|::;::;::;::;::::::::::’|
………,/:::::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;”\,::;::;::;::;::;::;:„--~-/’::;::;::;::;::;::;::::::::::/’::;::;::„-*::;::;|::;::;::;::;::::::::::|
……..,/:::::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;:”\,::;::;::;::;::|’::;:,/’::;::;::;::;::;::;:::::::::::/’::;::„-^”::;::;::;’|::;::;::;::;:::::::::::|
...….,/::::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;”\,::;::;::;::’::;/’::;::;::;::;::;::;::::::::::::,/’:::„-*”’\::;::;::;::;|::;::;::;::;:::::::::::|
...…,/::::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;”\::;::;::;::;:|::;::;::;::;::;::;::::::::::::/’::„-*……’\,::;::;:::’|::;::;::;::;::::::::::|
.....,/::::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;:;,/::;::;\,::;::;::;:”::;::;::;::;::;:::::::::::::,/’:„-*………..\,::;::„-*’|::;::;::;::;:::::::::|
....,/:::;::;::;::;::;::;::;:;::;::;::;::;:;|::;::;::;”\,::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::::::::::::::,/„-*…………….\,::”::;/’::;::;::;::;:::::::::|
..._/_::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;/::;::;::;::;::^„::;::;::;::;::;::;::::::::::,/”………………..’\,::;|’::;::;::;::;::;::::::::|
::::::””””””””””****^^^^~~~”-----„„„„¸¸¸¸¸_*-„::;:::;::;::;::;::;::;,/……………………’\,:;\::;::;::;::;::;::::::,/
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::¯¯””””””””****~’~~~~-------„„„„„„„„¸¸¸¸¸_”^„¸::;::;::;::;::;::::,/
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::¯¯¯¯¯¯””””””””””””””****^^^~~

Last edited:
yeah i know what u mean i saw it on E3 live on G4 earlier today
Xbox is trying to be a wii killer expecially with the new "Avatars" and stuff
all this Family oriented crap....
Xbox took from PS
Guitar hero
madden
GTA
now FF
its gotta be stoped

We all saw this coming. Also, your ASCII copypasta fails. Use a fixed-pitch font.

EDIT:

Microsoft is not scared of Sony. Square-Enix (like many other companies recently) simply didn't have faith that their premier series would perform well enough on the under-performing PS3. We're also talking about the same company who made FFVII PS exclusive after years of the series being Nintendo exclusive. ;\

Last edited:
Good, now I can play it without having to buy that piece of junk Ps3.
I fail to see how MS stole the game... It\'s obvious that SE let them do it.
I\'ve known that SE was going to branch off to other consoles for a while now. GameInformer did a mini article about it in their \"Good, Bad, and Ugly\" section.
In all seriousness, who cares? They are just game franchises, I mean if it was something that was OWNED and created by Sony then I could see where you\'re coming from. But Square is their own company, and if they want to do the smart thing and branch off to more consoles, thus making more money, then more power to them.
Hopefully they will do the same thing with KH3, as it has been rumored...

Aren't they making 3 different FF13 games? One for each of the major consoles? Or was I just hearing wrong?

At least PS3 got Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice/Naruto: Ultimate Ninja

Thats still not nearly enough to keep a less than exemplary and overpriced system from making any money. Metal Gear Solid 4 is pretty much the only thing that isn't ported that's keeping the PS3 above water and Nippon Ichii and an overhyped anime will only keep the fanboys in for the ride.

IMHO, its a good move for Square Enix, one of the few they've made lately barring TWEWY.

The 360 is a good system, but its still combatted by an equally good system that Nintendo has.

(one of us.. one of us...XD)

Well, from a non-fanboy perspective, it means I don't have to buy a ps3 so I can play ff13. How is that a bad thing?

For the playstation fanboys,it is sad.

for the rest of the world that agreed the PS3 was an overpriced piece of blu ray trash and pretty much tanked within this generations console war,they can pretty much sleep well knowing they have a shot to play FF.

but when was the last time FF was spectacular besides crisis core,which the ending was very underwhelming.

Squenix has pretty much jumped the shark anyway.

I rather liked Rev Wings, and I've heard that Tactics A2 is a fantastic game.

Tactics A2 is just rehash Tactics 1. Someone lied to you, Bullados. :p

As far as Sony being sellouts.... I think that Sony is about done. They lost all of their important titles, and in a few months, we'll probably see MGS4 on the Xbox. Can't blame MS for being good at what they do, but you can blame Sony for completely dropping the ball on everything.

Farewell PS franchise. I don't think we'll see that advertised PS9 at this rate.

Tactics A2 is still awesome. I got it a few days ago and can barely put it down. Granted, it doesn't really try to do anything new, but it's been so long since Tactics Advanced, and there's nothing at all wrong with a formula, so more of the same doesn't bother me at all.

The real thing we should all be upset about is the 360 Avatars. Microsoft apparently tried to play it off as some big innovation with their channel-based interface, but everyone knows they're ripping off Nintendo. ;\

I rather liked Rev Wings, and I've heard that Tactics A2 is a fantastic game.

Its a rehash, but it makes up for the faults of the first game.

In other words, they put a hard mode into it, which makes it a little bit less easy. Nonetheless, its enough to make me keep playing it.

but when was the last time FF was spectacular besides crisis core,

I fail to see how spamming an X button is anything remotely impressive. I just plain out was not impressed with Crisis Core.

On topic though, Square Enix is just doing what they typically do, jump console to make money. They did that with the Playstation when Nintendo didn't do CD's, and now they're doing it because they just now realized that the PS3 is epic fail.

I was just talking to a friend about this today, actually. I came to the conclusion that I don't understand how anyone can POSSIBLY be angry that a video game is coming out for another system. Can anybody explain it to me?

Your guess is as good as mine, Daddy..
I can't really think of a time where it would be a bad thing for a game to come out on more than one system...

I was just talking to a friend about this today, actually. I came to the conclusion that I don't understand how anyone can POSSIBLY be angry that a video game is coming out for another system. Can anybody explain it to me?
Console wars are serious business.

They moved it to X360 too because Square Enix aren't doing as good as they used to do this generation, and with all the money they spent on FF13 they would like it to be super successful, and so with it being on X360 too they will make as much money as possible.

I owe a PS3 but it dosen't bother me so much that FF13 isn't PS3 exclusive anymore. In this way FF13 will be one of the biggest games, and won't be bashed like all other big exclusives.

The only disadvantage might be that SE has to reduce content to fit it on an 8GB disc...

...Or they might just use some ancient piece of technology. Such as multiple disks.

How is is not loyalty to the fans? It'll still come out on the PS3. Let's get down to what this is really about... the loss of one reason to have shelled out the extra money for a PS3. And the loss of one reason to convince others to do the same.

Back