FINAL Dates for RR for Memphis, St. Louis, St. Peters

Discussion in 'Prerelease Tournaments' started by meganium45, Sep 20, 2004.

1. meganium45

meganium45 New Member

OK, here is the long awaited list of dates for Rocket Returns PreRelease for Memphis, TN, St. Louis, Missouri, and St. Peters, Missouri.

Saturday, October 30th - The Gathering Ground in St. Louis Missouri - Registration starts at 11:00 - event begins at noon - LUNCH AND DECK BOXES PROVIDED. $18.00 entry fee. Bonus packs for the winner of each age division - GUARANATEED 4 packs and 2 OP packs for prizes for all entrants.

Saturday, November 6th - Memphis, Tennessee - Embassy Suites! (we have gotten too big!! WOOT!) - New player teaching from 10:00 to 11:15 - Registration starts at 11:00 - event begins at noon - LUNCH AND DECK BOXES PROVIDED. $18.00 Entry fee...GUARANTEED SEALED BOX TO THE WINNER OF EACH AGE DIVISION! Guaranteed 4 packs plus 2 OP packs for ALL entrants. Brought to you by Dragon Lady and Meganium45.

Saturday, November 6th - St. Peters, Missouri - Dragon King - New player teaching from 10:30-11:15 - registration starts at 11:00 - event begins at noon - LUNCH AND DECK BOXES PROVIDED. $18.00 entry fee...Will be run by CHAD YOUNG - Psyduck from the boards - and of POKEMON ROCKS AMERICA fame!!! Bonus packs for the winner of each age division - GUARANATEED 4 packs and 2 OP packs for prizes for all entrants.

Great door prizes at each event! Hope to see you all there!

Just something for you all to start to plan your lives around - all items subject to change.

M45

Last edited: Oct 19, 2004
  2. swanton1717

swanton1717 New Member

I should be at GG and Memphis ^_^ I'll cya all there.

~Colin

3. Metal Master

Metal Master New Member

Yay! We will see you at GG for a prerelease. I guess I should start saving up my money.

4. AncientAbsol

AncientAbsol New Member

Of course your resident "Card Shark" will be at GG and Memphis to take First place and sweep their box ;)
    Cya Guys at GG (or in memphis to all you pimps down there)

5. Professor_Chris

Professor_Chris New Member

I should be at Memphis, assuming there are no conflicts. Hopefully my bad pulls will stop and I'll be able to win a box there for once. XP If not, I'll just have to take first in draft again. ^_~

6. Hedgefoxidna

Hedgefoxidna New Member

Jake will be at GG, hey vince why prices go up? eww. btw r we still reg format prizes?

7. Metal Master

Metal Master New Member

Lunch, Deck Boxes, and added prize support. That's why.

8. Hedgefoxidna

Hedgefoxidna New Member

So, not my problem/choice. Oh well, I got money, how about u Jared?

9. Metal Master

Metal Master New Member

I will if I get around to doing chores.

10. Dragon Lady

Dragon Lady New Member

Hurray For Memphis

:cool: AWESOME you took me up on my lunch suggestion :cool: .... this should make it a lil easier for the both of us PLUS EVERYONE gets fed :) ... I am going to check into that hotel thing for you ;) .... to get this ball rollin. Oh and I need the mailers for my area.

11. Dragon Lady

Dragon Lady New Member

Mainly the $3 extra is for ya food my friend. :D

12. Metal Master

Metal Master New Member

Oh yeah, food. (I can get that at home and it doesn't cost me anything there.)

13. ColdCoates90

ColdCoates90 New Member

I'll be there. Lol it happens to be the day after my birthday.

14. Dragon Lady

Dragon Lady New Member

so are you going to bring a packed lunch????? ;)

15. nikePK

nikePK New Member

cool. I'll hopefully be able to come. So long as they don't mind me taking off of work and such. Should be at the GG one. If not, I'll hit the Dragon King one.

16. Metal Master

Metal Master New Member

The day I'll be in Memphis will be the day I go down there for a buisness trip(Whenever I'm old enough for a job.) I'd love to come, if not for my motion sickness. Maybe you guys should come up here.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2004
  17. Dragon Lady

Dragon Lady New Member

well i can't vouch for myself.... i would love to come but my job expects me to keep the poke league going here. Plus getting time off is not that easy since you are the only one who runs the poke events where you work ... well i should say the ccg events all together.

Truly .. i wish i could. I would love to help m45 with one of his events in his hometown. Maybe i can work out the favor. HOWEVER some of us do come up there n e ways.... like :pokeball: Poke_Dad.
    :D

18. Dragon Lady

Dragon Lady New Member

GREAT ... love to have all of you who do decide to come. I am sure me and m45 will make it worth your while. Or at least try to. ;)

19. Hedgefoxidna

Hedgefoxidna New Member

Well, I'll be sure to attend to the Gathering Ground, as usual. New pokemon shirts, yay!

20. meganium45

meganium45 New Member

OK - here is what your $3.00 is getting you....

A shiny new deck box to put your cards in!

Lunch (actually before the event - during registration - no delays or starving children / adults / M45s)

BOOSTED Prizes!!! As you all have read EVERYONE is guaranteed 4 packs and 2 POP packs just for playing! I am adding to that so that the top finishers will get MORE!!!!

In Memphis, due to them always getting over 50 people - I am GUARANTEEING the top player in each division a SEALED box of Rocket Returns!

In St. Louis and St. Peters, there will be more prizes for each division, based on attendance - more people, more prizes for the TOP DOGs...you get up to 60, there will be a box for each top player!

Thanks!

Vince