Fireworks!!!

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by mca3, Feb 29, 2008.

1. mca3

mca3 New Member

I am thinking of running 4-2-2PK/2 GE Blaziken, 3-3-1 Mag, and 2-2 Claydol, I think this could work run 4 Felicity, and @ mentor, and other Trainers, I think it could work, plus you dont have to worry about Battle frontier:thumb:

2. Scipio

Scipio New Member

And what, exactly, is so special about that build? Nothing new anyway.

3. pokemaniac93

pokemaniac93 New Member

yeah, but MAgmortar can't heal and Claydol can't use Poke-Powers with Cessation Crystal in the format.

4. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

well 1 problem with the deck is you have no starter which will slow down the deck a lot. Also this deck is basicly a slower version of Fire Truck.

2-1-2-1 Blaziken
    3-3-1 mag
    4 pachi
    2-2-1 delcatty.

The reason why claydol doesn't work is because most of the time you will have a big hand and also claydol is best when you use the fishing eneine not a lot of supporters and also you discard energy from your hand which is good because you can't rely on your supporters to do that. But the 4-2-2-2 blaziken doesn't work with mag. You can play a 2-1-2 blaziken PK and add a GE tech but if you want to play 4-2-2-2 blaze then you have to take out mag to make it work.

5. mca3

mca3 New Member

Blaze does work with Mag, it just won States!!!

6. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

Sorry If I didn't make it really clear. Blaze GE can only work with mag as a 1 tech to a 2-1-2 blaze line.

7. pichu bros. rox

pichu bros. rox New Member

^I would play a 3-1-2 PK-1 GE line

8. Burninating_Torchic

Burninating_Torchic New Member

Already been thought of; lots of people played it at states.