First Pokemon Deck (in 9 years )

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Umino-Iruka, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Umino-Iruka

Umino-Iruka New Member

Any suggestions/fixes are welcome
    ** On mew's advice I'm putting a quick strategy here so this doesn't get locked, Basically I Mull my deck down to 13 energy cards (all my fire ones) and then I just keep hitting them with infernape LVx

Pokemon :pokeball:
    4x Chimchar
    2x Monferno
    3x Infernape
    1x Infernape LVX
    3x Skitty (CG)
    2x Delcatty (PK)
    1x Delcatty EX
    2x Torchic (PK)
    1x Combusken (PK)
    2x Blaziken (PK)

Trainers
    4x Rare Candy
    3x Celio's Network
    3x Plus Power
    2x TV Reporter
    2x Mr. Stone's Project
    2x Holon Mentor
    2x Night Maintenance
    2x Prof. Elm's Training Method
    1x Scott
    1x Holon Farmer

Energy :fire:
    13x Fire
    4x DBL Rainbow

Last edited: Oct 25, 2007
  2. Blassari

Blassari New Member

What is DBL? Do you mean DRE? Get rid off Blaze, and Holon Farmer!

3. Umino-Iruka

Umino-Iruka New Member

DBL = Double >.>

And the Blazikens and the farmers are there just incase infernape LVX goes bye-bye, because the main point is for me to ditch energies, until my deck only consists of 13 fire energies, and if something were to happen and 8-10 of my 13 fire energies are stuck in the discard, I'd like them back

Last edited: Oct 25, 2007
  4. Jason

Jason New Member

use 2 night maintanence instead of a holon farmer

5. Blassari

Blassari New Member

Use NM instead of that non-midified Holon Farmer! It's not Supporter, and It can get ya Pok├ęs too!

6. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

You can't use Holon Farmer in tournaments, it is too old. Night Maintenance pretty much does the same thing. I've played a similar deck many times, and I really didn't have any trouble powering up my Infernapes. I'd really remove that Blaziken line. I recommend putting in one more skitty, one more delcatty, and one more delcatty ex. If you add another delcatty ex like I suggested, you would no longer need the Professor Elm's Training Method since it is easy to draw into them when you play two. Rather than running Mr. Stones to get energy, Castaway and some Strength Charms could help, then you wouldn't need as many Plus Powers. Castaway, incase you don't know this, gets a Supporter, a Tool, and an Energy! Good luck with your deck and Welcome back!

In case any of my fixes were off, it would mainly be because you didn't post a strategy. You are supposed to post a strategy with your deck in this forum, so I'd edit your initial post so we can help you better and also so this thread doesn't get locked.

7. Croatian_Nidoking

Croatian_Nidoking New Member

Farmer's been rotated out of the format. Replace it and the PETM's with Castaways, and the Blaziken line with a combination of Quick Balls and Strength Charms. Try to get some Windstorm in there as well.

- Croatian_Nidoking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.