Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

First Santioned Seattle Tounament!!!

Pokeplayer

Hello all.....

The first Seattle area Pokemon TCG sanctioned tournament will be held below.......

Where: Sports Cards & Collectibles
(next to Mervyn's east end of the mall)

2122 S Seatac Mall

Federal Way WA,

Saturday December 6, 2003

11:00 am

Modified Constructed format E-0n

Cost: $5

Prizes Booster packs/promo cards/depends upon turnout....

Go to Pokemon-tcg.com for more details...

SeaTac Mall is west off exit 143 off I-5 (320 st exit)

I'm planning on going, though it isn't totally certain yet.

But I do hope I'm able to go - it would be a lot of fun.

I think I will be able to go but i'm not sure but I really want to go.

Pokeplayer-
Do you know what are the prizes for the tournament and what time is registration and what time it starts but it says a time in your first reply in this forum but is that when it starts or when registration starts. Please send a reply to this forum.

Who else is going to this tournament.

I will be there. I have 2 questions as well: 1. Is it age-modified pairings and 2. Is there a top 8 (since those were so much fun)
Should be a great tournament :D See ya

Hello all.........

The tournament will be swiss style. The amount of rounds will depend upon the
number of players.....

I will be working with the Sports Card store on prizes..... I am trying to get a wholesale
discount to purchase prizes at the store....

Part of the $5.00 admission goes to the store, and the rest goes toward prizes,

I will not get any $$$ for this tournament.....

I will talk to the store and later this week try to nail down specific prize structure.

The registration starts at 11:00. the tournament will start at 11:30. If you come
early, I may have my computer set up before 11:00 am....

See you there.......

To answer previous questions.

The parings will be random.....There will be no age modified for this small tournament. After 4 or more rounds of swiss, there will be a cut to top overall 8.

Prizes will be determined by the amout of players present. Remember part of your admission goes toward prizes...

This tournament will be sanctioned if there are the required minimum players.... 8 I believe....per POP sanctioning rules...

See ya...

Pokeplayer-
Are you going to bring POP numbers for people who need them and can people have another POP number from you but didn't get one for you but they already have one but they want a new one. Because my POP number have spelled my last name wrong. Also I e-mail www.pokemon-tcg.com and I got no response yet.

Thank You.

Hello..

I will have POP IDs to assign to new players and have records of the POP IDs I have previously assigned....

Pokeplayer

I will be going. If anyone has extra Crawdaunts(guillotine(aka holo)) and/or Pokemon Nurses, my deck desperately needs them. I have tons to trade.

BTW, this time I will get 1st. I will not settle for 1st or 2nd like the 2 SBZs.

Hello all...More information about prizes...

As you know, part of your $5 is going toward prizes....

I will be able to get a discout off the retail price of stuff at the store.

Players can let me know what the are interested in and you can use your winnings toward Pokemon or other products in the store..

The definitive prize structure for the Top 8 will be announced at the Tournament based upon attendance......

See you there........

Back