1 Time Space Distortion
2 strength charm

total-26

9 electric
4 boost
2 DRE
1 scramble

total-15

So the strategy is to start with the blissey and get a quick start and then after that gets knocked we have elective which can get the poer he needs from discarding his energy and getting some of them back with the SW electivire. for a quick power up with another 120 electivires giga impact. rayquaza is in there for the lucario match up that i will be most likely down on prizes and can do 7 0a turn and not weak against him AND a lot of hp.

Last edited:
you sure this is your first shot at blissvire? the list looks very solid and good! :thumb:
good luck! :)

p.s maybe take the Ray ex out, i didn't like the idea
maybe add in a switch :)

well i looked around a little at what seems to be good and am an experienced flyvire but wanted to add my pink friends in lol. i will try that if i see a lot of harm coming with certain decks ill keep ray (if i can tell that there will be lots of lucario variants) if not ill brobably put a switch or a warp point in

Personally, i don't like this combo very much. I prefer a delcatty build much better. Is faster and easier to set up.

but here is what i think....

+ 1 roseannes

- 1 pluspower

you have strengh charm already..

other than that, it looks like a very solid deck! Keep it up!

Looks good but maybe 1/2 Electivire SW instead of the DP one and if you have TSD take out Night Maintenance for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back