Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

FLCL Soundtrack

Jeremy Badeaux

I'm sorry if this information has been posted before, I don't really frequent these forums, but I am a fan of Anime.

You can find the soundtrack to FLCL at Suncoast and Sam Goody(I'm not sure if it has all of the songs on it, but it does have most), the cd also contains other music from the same band.

The case is silver, and it has a sketch of Haruko on one side.

I already bought a copy, if you need more info, just pm me.

Mods, I know that this topic isn't directly discussing Anime, but this info is best suited for the Anime forum(as it's an anime soundtrack).

As much as I like the series FLCL, I probably won't end up buying it since the only song I REALLY enjoyed from the series was the ending theme, Ride On Shooting Star by The Pillows =p

There are a few good songs on it besides "Ride on Shooting Star". There's one song I have to skip everytime it comes on cause it makes this grinding noise that I find so irritating. Forgot which track, im not looking at the case right now.

I like J-pop/rock and everything but I dunno if I'd buy it...

The Pillows are cool and everything, but it annoys me that people probably think they wrote their songs 'FOR' FLCL... like the way that people think songs like "Fukai Mori" and "Dearest" were written for Inuyasha when in Japan they really had nothing to do with the show until they were stuck on there as the end themes -_-;;

ah.. I'm ranting.. I'll stop now..

Back