"Flight Of The Legends", the set after ADV4 (Card list only)

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by Nick15, Mar 10, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick15

Nick15 Member

"ADV EX 1", or EX Team Aqua vs. Team Magma has just been released. The next set is ADV4, or EX I-don't-Know. The set after THAT however is a trip down memory lane to a place called Kanto called "Flight Of The Legends". Although it'll be released in Japan in April, I managed to get the card list for it.

The main set will contain 52 cards, but chances are the set will also contain three mini-decks with cards found only in the mini-decks. That would up the set number to about 100 or so. Here's the set list:

01 Bulbasaur
    02 Bulbasaur
    03 Ivysaur
    04 Venusaur ex
    05 Paras
    06 Parasect
    07 Venonat
    08 Venomoth
    09 Charmander
    10 Charmander
    11 Charmeleon
    12 Charizard ex
    13 Growlithe
    14 Arcanine
    15 Ponyta
    16 Rapidash
    17 Squirtle
    18 Squirtle
    19 Wartortle
    20 Blastoise ex
    21 Shellder
    22 Cloyster
    23 Krabby
    24 Kingler
    25 Magnemite
    26 Magneton
    27 Drowzee
    28 Hypno
    29 Diglett
    30 Dugtrio
    31 Pidgey
    32 Pidgeotto
    33 Rattata
    34 Raticate
    35 Spearow
    36 Fearow
    37 Jigglypuff
    38 Wigglytuff
    39 Meowth
    40 Persian
    41 Doduo
    42 Dodrio
    43 [Trainer]
    44 [Trainer]
    45 [Trainer]
    46 [Trainer]
    47 [Trainer]
    48 [Trainer]
    49 [Trainer]
    50 [Trainer]
    51 Professor Oak's Research
    52 [Trainer]

Interesting..... Of course I don't have any game text, so this list could mean almost anything. But it is interesting that there are no Metal or Darkness types, nor are there any rare-caliber Pokémon (unless Dodrio, Kingler, and Venomoth wil be powerful Rares). Not to mention that there are very little Electric, Fighting, and Psychic Pokémon in this set. Perhaps there will be more of those types in the three mini-decks? Hmmm....

2. Cyrus

Cyrus Iron Chef - Master Emeritus

Woah...that's like all retro n' stuff! @_@

But yeah, I can't wait to see what else is out of this set. Undoubtedly there are EX's running around in the half-decks, so be sure to hook us up with some spoilers, eh buddy? ;)

As for playable stuff, I would like to see the first broken Dodrio XD

Last edited: Mar 10, 2004
  3. dld4a

dld4a Feature Writer

I've heard that the Blastoise EX has a rain dance that does 10 damage for each Nrg you attach is. Do you know if thats true?

4. P_A

P_A Active Member

Add that to the suicune ex that was just released and you'd have a truly broken combo. Let's see how this pans out.

5. lunatone_solrock

lunatone_solrock New Member

Anyone got scans or spoilers?

6. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

7. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

alls I can say is... POR

8. duanojo

duanojo New Member

Oh, man, I was looking forward to Farfetch'd ex with a "Super Leek Jab" attack. Maybe next set.

9. Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Master <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

Blastoise...

Must have Blastoise. Will play Blastoise no matter how weak/strong it is. Can't wait for set.

Oh yeah, I wonder if it will be called "EX Legends."

10. Gym Leader Blaine

Gym Leader Blaine <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15

The wife will be happy to know that Blastoise is coming back. :)

11. Nick15

Nick15 Member

nick, sure you didn't get something crossed?

That's what my sources said, I found it to be a bit farfetch'd, but I have no reason to doubt my source (stranger things have turned out to be true). Chances are though that the ex's in this set list are the same as in mini-decks. Though I should mention that I did see something elsewhere about Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres being in the set (thus the title "Flight of the Legends"). Maybe the list I posted are the contents of the Mini-decks?

I'm absolutely positive that this list is a list of something. As in we WILL be seeing these cards released somehow and sometime.

----

Oh yeah, I wonder if it will be called "EX Legends."
    Probably not. In Japan this isn't an ADV set (the ADV series ended with ADV4)... so when Flight of the Legends is released stateside, it might have some other name.

12. Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Master <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

Maybe EX Red and Blue/Green?

13. Nick15

Nick15 Member

AAAAAhhhhhh.... I see what's going on here.

OK, this set list IS for the contents of the 3 Mini-Decks. I went to the Japanese Pokémon TCG website and found this (Translated):

The deck is the half deck of 30 sheets and cards other than each evolution system are contained at random

In other words, the contents of each 30-card mini-deck are totally random, with the exception of the Evolution set (Charizard ex, Venusaur ex, and Blastoise ex). This is unlike the previous set mini-decks which had a fixed card list. So...... the list I just posted is the card list for the possible cards you'll be able to get in the mini-decks and NOT the main set. The main set will probably have better Pokémon in it (like Hitmonchan and Zapdos, etc). :)

That just explained everything now. :D

14. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

hmmmm, now I'm even more eager to get those mini-decks I ordered - and just happened to order 2 of each, so I'll be curious to see how the contents varies...

15. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

Just 2 of each? Got me 4....though now what to do with the extra decks.......

16. Xeno

Xeno New Member

*Rubs his own eyes again and again* Does that say Professor Oaks Research or am I reading it wrong? It looks like I'll be able to shuffle my hand in the deck and get a new one with trainer cards after the format goes ex-on now, great!

17. bulbasnore

bulbasnore Administrator Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

All your BASE are belong to us!
    --Nintendo

18. TrueGamerX

TrueGamerX New Member

The ol' schoolers are coming back! Watch out Blaziken EX!

19. Shift

Shift New Member

According to a few spoilers... Blastoise and Wigglytuff are such sweet, sweet cards.

POR's coming back? w00t!

20. SuperWooper

SuperWooper New Member

Are you sure about this Nick? Because this is just the list for the random starter decks. Does anybody know if POR is actually in the actual set of ADV4: Flight of the Legends (I thought it was Solved Seal :p)?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.