Fluffy Wave

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Dek, Oct 24, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dek

Dek New Member

Strange name, Strange concept, but still interesting.

=16 Pokemon=
    4 Hoppip
    2 Skiploom
    2 Jumpluff
    4 Wailmer
    2 Wailord ex
    2 Dunsparce

=18 Energy=
    7 Grass
    7 Water
    4 Multi

=26 Trainers=
    4 Copycat
    4 Switch
    4 Moo-moo milk
    3 Professor Elms Training Method
    3 Juggler
    3 Claw Fossil
    3 Double Full Heal
    2 Town Volunteers

Ok, heres the strategy. Use a Dunsparce, use strike and run to get Hoppip/Wailmer out into play. Evolve Hoppip into Jumpluff ASAP, use its Poke-Body as a stall to power up a Wailord ex. Should Jumpluff be affected by a special condition, have no fear. Double Full Heal is here. When Wailord is ready, POW!!! 100 damage. Use switch/Super Deep Dive, REPEAT :lol:

2. ProxyBoy

ProxyBoy New Member

How about adding a few stall pokemon Marill(SS Free retreat) and a few promo articuno (aurora veil) to prevent damage to the Bench and Pokemon Nurse to heal quickly if your'e having trouble

3. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

Needs alot more nrg.(for Wailord ex :rolleyes: )

Last edited: Oct 25, 2003
  4. Pidgeotto Trainer

Pidgeotto Trainer New Member

Jumpluff only needs 1 energy. You should use Rainbow to activate Jumpluff's Fluff.

5. Dek

Dek New Member

hhhmmm. Good idea. I just need to get some more Rainbow energies though :lol:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2003
  6. nikePK

nikePK New Member

I know someone who plays this deck, and his just does not want to work for him... I think this should be able to work.... we'll see I guess.

A few problems here:

Double Full Heal? no. Drop it.

4 Switch? Wow, that's an awful lot even when you're not running free retreating pokemon. Drop 1 of them. Possibly even 2 of them. Switch gets you out of special conditions anyway.

Why 4 Wailmer and onlly 2 Wailord ex? If you can, make it 4/2/1 (1 wailord rs) or drop a wailmer for 3/2 Wailmer Wailord ex line.

PLAY FOUR JUMPLUFF!!! Lol, its power is just really nice, and its swarmable, so you can easily get 4 running.

Drop the claw fossils... you don't need to stall that much, you can have this deck running on turn 5 easily...

Drop those multi-energy for rainbows, like Pidgeotto trainer mentioned, it activates Fluff and makes your opponent bang his head off the table a few times.

I don't think you should run Juggler. Run Birch over it or something, you're only playing 18 energy. Birch is like Juggler without the discarding half the time. Even with 2 Dunsparce, I'd still reccomend a few Fanclubs in this. This way you get jump started EARLY, dropping 3 or so Hoppip on turn 1 while you have a Wailmer getting setup, very very nice. Start with Hoppip, rainbow it and get it to pluff fast. once you have that ONE energy on Jumpluff, you just start pumping Wailord and go to work.

A few things beat this easily, but overall I think this should work alright.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.