Flychomp

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by ZeroWF, May 8, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZeroWF

ZeroWF New Member

:pokeball:pokemon: 20
    3 2 3 1 Garchomp Lv X
    2 0 2 Flygon EX D
    2 2 Claydol
    3 Pachi

:pokeball:Trainers: 24
    4 Felicity
    4 Bebe
    4 Rare candy
    4 Lake boundry
    2 Holon adventurer
    2 Premier Ball
    2 Roseannes
    2 Scott

:pokeball:Energy: 16
    16 :psychic:

Idea is to abuse Garchomp LV X with Flygon EX D. Garchomps dragon pulse sets up Flygons psychic pulse so he can deal spread damage each turn. With 150 HP and no weakness Flygon cant be OHKO, but being Psychic, cards like gallade and Gardivoir get OHKO while boundry is in play. Felicitys and Adventurer are to get stuff in the discard pile while drawing the cards I need. I think I might cut Boundry for Beach, but I'm not sure. I dont realy want this to be a garchomp multicolor energy deck, because I expect abit of Latilock next set, so please dont suggest switching up all the energys.

I think I realy need help in the trainer/supporter line the most :)

2. ~`Flygon`~

~`Flygon`~ New Member

3-2-2-2 Garchomp/Garchomp X
    2-1-2 Togekiss
    2 Flygon d Ex
    2-2 Claydol
    3 Pachi

4 Candy
    3 SSU
    1 Scott
    2 Lake Bounday
    2 Crystal Beach
    2 Warp
    3 Bebes
    3 Felicty
    2 Premier Ball
    2 Night Maintenance

7 Psychic
    2 Water
    2 Fightning

3. kaworu

kaworu New Member

is it really worth using flygon ex? 2 prizes per knockout plus gallade can OHKO it. Why not at least one gallade and some other tech to beat the top tier decks at the moment?

4. ShadowGuard

ShadowGuard <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

I wouldn't rely on supporters to discard but rather play 1 or 2 Lunatone GE. This also works much better with Claydol than Felicity or Adventurer.

If you want to focus on Rebirth, play 2 Garchomp Lv.X and some more techs (maybe Kabutops and Gardevoir).

If not, play more different types of basic energy and some sort of energy accelerator (best one is Togekiss, other options are Weavile and Leafeon Lv.X).

Crytal Beach > Lake Boundary even vs G&G (you OHKO both Gardevoir SW and Gardevoir Lv.X anyway so Boundary would be just for Gallade).

5. AnimeDDR110

AnimeDDR110 New Member

NO IT CAN'T!
    It can 2HKO it, but Restore is for mid-late game, and Gallade won't have enough prizes to flip =P

6. kaworu

kaworu New Member

Erm yes it can.

While I understand that late game prizes may have been turned over and there won't be enough damage it still doesn't deny the fact that Flygon EX d can be OHKO'd by Gallade.

7. Garch

Garch <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

I run a great garchomp deck, with garch as the main attacker. I run each type of energy in it. For energy I'd suggest:

-1 Felicity's
    -1 Bebe's
    -1 Candy
    -1 Boundry
    - 10 :psychic:
    + 2 of each other kind of basic energy. ( It realy helps to have garchomp doing 110 for only 3 energy.)

I also suggest plus power. Don't know what to take out, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.