x2 Warp Point
x1 Scott
x2 Team Galactic Mars

Energy's:

x7 Psychic
x4 Fighting
x2 Multi

Stratagy:
Okay, so, most everyone knows the point of the Gallade/Gardevoir combo, but I'll just skim it for those who don't. The point is to use gallade's attack to bring the defending pokemon's health to 50, then use Gardevoir lv.X's attack. Well, my deck is the same except I use Flygon's poke-body to weaken the whole defending team, just incase one of my cards's health fall below the opponents. The Unown E is only used for its Power, witch can add 10 Hit Points to one of my Pokemon, and Buffer Peice Helps with that as well.

Needz Help With:
: The deck does not get set up fast enough
: Idk if enough enerygies are in the deck

ANywho, any advise is apreciated (but please if you do, can you tell em waht to take out and put in?), so please help me out. Oh ya, Ratings are good too :D

IMO stantler should be played in 0, or 4. Choose which one u wanna take.

- 2 mars
- 2 steven's

+ 2 TVR
+ 2 POV

- 2 quick ball
+ 1 TSD
+ 1 gallade

This is almost exactly like me deck except I run SW Flygon as well. I have not used Gardy X, have you found it to be of any use in your deck?

I see no reason why to not include at least 1 Vibrava (SW). You run Fighting energy, it helps spread damage, and it makes you less reliant on Rare Candy. You should also be using at least 2 Night Maintenence (3 would probably be better) to help return your Ralts into your deck. I'm really unsure of what starter to use for this deck. Chingling/Chimecho, Stantler, Budew, Mawile(CG), Mawile(PK), Wobbufett (HP) are all passable, but none of them really shouts out to me. Sentret/Furrett might be a possibility in something like this, but 6 cards (4/2) for a starter/searcher might be a bit much.

While I see where you are going with Unown E, I just have a hard time swallowing every 5th game or so you starting with it. By playing 10 basics this will happen much more than you will want. To be honest, a couple Potion might be a better "tech" than Unown E.

One last thing, Celio's Network is better than Bebe's Search for your deck (no Gardy Ex), so definately make use of that over Bebe's.

Stantler should be played more in 4s or not at all. Maybe you should do a list like this for an ideal starter:

4-2-2-2-2-1 Gallade SW/Gardy SW/Gardy LV.X/Gardy δ Ex(Tech for quickturne)(Raltz δ)
3-2-2-1 Flygon δ Ex/Flygon SW(Tranpich δ)
4 Holon Castform

Yea it looks crazy,but it works, Vibrava helps spread early but Castform draws you some cards before anything. Its alot of pokes,but your gonna mostly get a castform start and setup the deck by T5-T6 or a turn earlier if your drawing and then you get to take use of scrambles in the deck(which you need to add). Also Flygon SW just puts a constant counter on the active poke so it will build up,also techs like a Absol ex can move NRG for a Gardy LV.X Ko or get more than one Ko with Flygon δ Ex attacking.

Thats how I would play the line,but thats just an idea,most people dont like casty anymore,but he is still useful.

Thanks everyone for all of the input

TyanaitarFraek: Ya, I wanted 4 stantler too, but i couldn't find the room for them inside. Also, why not steven's advise, its a nice card and i do not see my in POV

JandPDS: Thanks, I thik I will be putting in the Flygon(SW) anyways. oh, and the gardevoir does come in handy, and a lot more than it usually would in other gardevoir decks, seeing as the opponents team is weakened a lot.

DarkWalker: Hmm, i will try putting in 1-2 Viubrava(SW), but any ideas on what taking out.
And yes, I did think of Furret and Chingling, but the evoulutin lines and the low health were a problem.
Lol, I was always thinking that would happen, an unown E on a start :/, but should i seriously take it out for potions? Oy, I was thinking of Celio's, but it couldn't seach for Flygon ex d :/

Flygon: lol, the deck looks hexic, but good. I can see Vibrava/Flygon (sw) helping. But would Absol ex work in the deck? Anywho, how would the energy's work out in the deck you posted? Anywho, ya, i know what you mean abouut the casty, but i don't see much use if the whole deck isn't delta

Should I use Smeargle(SW) instead of Stantler(SW)?

He will only be used early game then he becomes a double rainbow for your pokes.

Psys and Fightings would be used for the deck. DREs and Scrambles.

4 Fightning
5 Psychic
3 DRE
2 Scramble

that line of NRG works well for the deck.You could even use Boost if you wanted to do Gardy Ex or Gardy SW attack by the second turn if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back