Flygon ex d Deck need help

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by redostrike, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redostrike

redostrike New Member

-----------
    23 Pokemons
    -----------
    4 Trapinch
    3 Vibrava
    4 Flygon d(2)/Flex(2)
    2 Nidoran
    1 Nidorina
    2 Nidoqueen (invitation)

3 (Ray ex, absol ex, latios ex, skarmory ex, 1-1 migtyena ex, 1-1 eggs d???)

4 Castforms

-----------
    25 Trainers
    -----------
    2 mentor
    3 bebe
    2 holon adventurer
    4 windstorm
    2 scott
    2 phoeboes
    2 castaway
    2 strengt charm
    4 rare candy
    2 warppoint

---------
    12 energy (these depend on tech pokemon use)
    ---------
    6 psy
    4 delta rainbow
    2 scramble

Ok here is my list, i think you all know what it doesn get queen asap, build up flygons then 2hko poke's.

Mario is a little hot, i except walrein to be played, delcatty's ex and kingdra ex's. Dunno what tech i should use i was thinking of eggs + ray is the best one.

2. FlygonHeaven

FlygonHeaven New Member

3 (Ray ex, absol ex, latios ex, skarmory ex, 1-1 migtyena ex, 1-1 eggs d???)

-> Ray ex d (gatr) + 1-1 Egg (blissey) is the best ^^

3. FlareonEX

FlareonEX New Member

1 Ray +1-1 Eggs

Out:

2-1-2 Queen
    3 Bebe
    1 Windstorm
    2 Scramble

In:

2-2 Fearow
    2 Psy
    1 Flygon (Suply)
    2 Elm's (you can search whit scott and castaway)
    1 Latios ex
    1 Mew */mew pop

4. redostrike

redostrike New Member

hmm queen can search for castform and is nice late game.

spearow is a nice starter agains mario. i dont have anymore flygon's so and have no mews.

5. FlygonHeaven

FlygonHeaven New Member

Latios ex d is bad now...

Add +2 Mentor (for Castforms) and +1-2 Lake Boundary (> Mario (witch Fly ex), > Gatr (witch Ray ex), > Blissey (witch Egg)).

6. redostrike

redostrike New Member

Thanks for the Lake boundery tip i'm going to add it. Going to replace nidoqueen whit fearow as there are going to be lots of mario on my battle road.

7. gallade

gallade New Member

use the trapinch with sniping move, no eggs

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

what are you using scramble for? it dosnt work on EX`s?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2007
  8. aade8

aade8 New Member

I know you clarified that you prefer Queen, but I would like to reiterate it. Fearow is a good searcher...and nothing else. Queen is an even better searcher, and a superb late game attacker. It does have the setback of being a S2, but it is just so much better than Fearow in so many ways. I highly recommend that you continue to play Nidoqueen.

Oh, and I also like the name Phoeboes, it is very ammusing.

olliver - Scramble is for the Queen, and the Flygon d. If you play those two, or even if you just play Flygon d, Scrambles can be game winners.

9. gallade

gallade New Member

oh i see :eek: but is flygon d a good attacker, i mean it does break through resistence but stops weekness wich can hurt more than resistance helps

10. redostrike

redostrike New Member

@olliver: Flygon d is a good attacker, if your opponent plays mario those ones are the killers they have fighting resistance and they go trough lucario lvl X's poke-power, i really would have had that it would break trough kingdra's ex body but hey we can't have it all.

@aade8: As i said the flygon d is a good attacker 2, i did some testruns whit nidoqueen then i did some whit fearow i've seen that the fearow one is faster and i this there are going to be a lot of mario played, so a spearow start i would prefer, if i start whit castform or nidoran i already have one price down or 30 on a pokémon whit 40 hp.

11. gallade

gallade New Member

what is mario deck

sorry for all the bad questons

although i think flygon ex delta should be the attacker

12. Expert Ty

Expert Ty New Member

Mario is a deck based on Machamp and Lucario.

13. aade8

aade8 New Member

Mario is a deck that uses the Machamp from DP and Lucario/Lucario Lv.X. It is primarily good because it is extremely fast, and also is good at shutting down Powers/Bodies with things like Cessation Crystal.

Flygon ex d is the main attacker, you are correct. I meant, that if you are behind on prizes (which is the only way that Scramble Energy works), and have no Flygon ex d to attack with, or one that is too damage to risk getting KOed, a Scramble to your supporting Flygon d can be important, quick, and effective.

14. gallade

gallade New Member

thanks for mario, ya that will work good
    once again sorry for the bad questons:confused:

15. redostrike

redostrike New Member

Dont be sorry for bad questions there are no bad questions, this forum is here to help all people from starting to advance so ask away!

Browse trough the deck posts for tips on creating some decks and when you tried a few try creating own varients, then when you see that it works try to create some decks from scratch then you will learn deckbuilding. I think there are some articles posted on deckbuilding so check them out also.

Good luck (and good luck for me 2 today i'm going to BR today ;) )

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Thanks for the input all i went 4th on my br today.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.