Flygon Promo Scan (Holo, Winner)

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by Hedgefoxidna, Apr 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hedgefoxidna

Hedgefoxidna New Member

Hey guys, I know we all already know the attacks/art of this guy, but since everyone is givin' scans of Charmander/Charmeleon, I thought I might as well give Flygon out, I just got it like 3 hours ago, so I THINK this is the first scan of the promo since I don't see any other topic, anyway here it is:
    (note: this is the winner one, if you look closeley you can barely see the pokeball followed by the words: WINNER, sorry my scanner decides to be kinda in the dark color area on most of my card scans)

http://www.geocities.com/darkchaosdimension/FlygonPromo.jpg (note: copy/paste the link, k?)

I see Nintendo is re-releasing over used cards, lol where's gardy? Anyways I'd be happy if they do the same with Salamence, pherhaps Blaze?

Last edited: Apr 10, 2004
  2. ultimate_healer

ultimate_healer New Member

thats pretty cool

3. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

I really think the card looks cool, and hopefully Nintendo releases more non-holo rares as holos. I am hoping for a holo of the TM/TA raichu.

4. Hedgefoxidna

Hedgefoxidna New Member

Yeah, that would be kool! Ken S. promo which was already a promo in japan now released in holo form, lol that would rock. But judging by Flygon, I think they're releasing 'Almost Archtypes' Flygon could have easily been an arch type, but than TA/TM came so fast, with BlazeEX, and people actually realized that Rayquaza, IS actually a good card, that everyone forgot about it, still pherhaps I'll construct a new Flygon deck for Gym Challange, lol who knows. Anyway don't get your hopes up for anything but a rare card, but what I'd love to see is Omastar, wouldn't that be awesome?

5. Kyogre

Kyogre <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

6. DomNedved

DomNedved New Member

I think these cards should be made into holofoils:

RuSa
    Pelipper

SaSt
    Wobbuffet

Dragon
    Salamence
    Ninjask

Magma/Aqua
    TM's Lairon
    TA's Sealeo

HL
    Glalie

7. Hedgefoxidna

Hedgefoxidna New Member

Meh, my scan's better =P

Anyways, from TA/TM I think we'll see a lantuarn become a promo.

8. DomNedved

DomNedved New Member

your scan is very clear, well done.

9. Kyogre

Kyogre <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

No mine is. :p

Anyway most likely the next 7-11 Promo is. I'm betting on the non-EX Groudon.

10. Pablo

Pablo New Member

when didnt we realize ray was powerful? BAR has been the most popular deck since DR

-MuD

11. Hedgefoxidna

Hedgefoxidna New Member

not in Missouri

12. Scizorkid

Scizorkid New Member

please even rachel has realized the power of ray ex and yes it is growing in MISSOURI

who are you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.