Flygon SW/ Weavile= IRRITATING DEATH

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by MrMeches, Jan 3, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrMeches

MrMeches New Member

IRRITATING DEATH

This concept comes from boredom, nothing more nothing less. I wanted to find a way to use Flygon SW and benefit form the Poke Body as well as the attachment of the fighting energy. I had attempted it with Flygon d, and it works, but lacks that added umph I wanted. So I started retracing some cards and thought of Weavile and Dark Engage. By attaching 2 Special Dark to Flygon, you speed the setup of it, +2, give it +20 on its attack, +2, it has free retreat, +1, you can still get the Bonus 20 from attaching the Fighting Energy, +2, and the Irritating Buzz Body stacks 1 more, +1.. so that gives a +8 and how to make it a perfect +10, toss in the Fishing Engine for more speed and counter the GAG decks out there!

It could be possible, to do 110 damage by the end of your turn with all the situations. 60 Base Damage, +20 for attaching the Fighting, +20 if Dark Engage with 2 Special Darks, +10 for irritating Buzz for 110 (120 if Flygon is Active Before your turn). So here it goes, have fun, poke wholes through it, make suggestions for it, or just browse through and go... “Humph, another crazy idea, will this guy ever stop?”  NO, I LOVE THIS GAME!!

POKEMON 17

4 Trapinch
    2 Vibrava
    4 Flygon (SW)

4 Sneasle
    3 Weavile

TRAINERS 28

“Stage 2 Fishing Engine”

3 Birch
    1 Copycat
    2 Rowan

4 Great Ball
    3 Master Ball
    4 PokeNav
    3 Pokedex
    4 Rare Candy
    2 Night Maintenance
    2 Warp Point

ENERGY 15

4 Special Dark
    4 Basic Dark
    7 Fighting
    Enjoy and SOTG!!

~Prof. Fish~

2. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Hmmm... most of the time you'll be 90 damage with Flygon because it will only do 110 if you attach a Fighting nrg to it that turn mabe a Magmortar or Blissey and Energy Switch? It is an interesting deck though.

3. TODDakaESTEBAN

TODDakaESTEBAN New Member

use dusk ball instead of master,i think the fishin engine soft ball forum used those in some amount because it combos with pokedex

4. vanderbilt_grad

vanderbilt_grad New Member

I would add 2-3 DRE. Yeah 'vile can attach energy but you aren't always going to start with him and at some point you are going to need to power up a Flygon fast without loosing a prize / attack.

5. Darkwalker

Darkwalker New Member

If you use a couple Holon Castform (yeah, I know bad starter) you can cycle them by attatching one and removing the one already on the Flygon to continually get the +20 damage for attatching a Fighting energy with having to pile a ton of energy on the Flygon. If you do choose to add in Castform you could always use the HP Trapinch to allow a little Delta Drawing possiblilty. To get the Castform into your hand using the your Fishing Enigine try including some Dual Ball.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2008
  6. prof unky dan

prof unky dan New Member

yes the castform is a good idea for flygon

i play a flygon/gallade deck an i use DRE the deck can be very fast but lately its had a mind of its own...

danny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.