flygon sw

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by megatron007, Dec 20, 2007.

1. megatron007

megatron007 New Member

hello everybody.

I have a question for the real potential of flygon sw. I think play it with ampharos sw, lucario, other flygons but i can't see the real power of this card. His power is awesome for non-fighting pkmn opponents but his attack does 80 only if you attach a :fighting:energy this turn.

you have a new tech with it??

2. Darkwalker

Darkwalker New Member

To continually hit 80 damage, without tying up a bunch of energy, you just have to cycle 2 Holon's Castform. Replacing one Castform with another does tie up your energy attatchment per turn, but then you have the Flygon d from Holon Phantoms to help cure that probelm as well. Add in Flygon Ex d to add a big Psychic hitter into the mix and you have a varied attack with 2 of the best types covered in one line. What you play with the Flygon line is up to you, but there are tons of choices.

3. Magic_Umbreon

Magic_Umbreon Researching Tower Scientist, Retired

Too slow! Use Gallade/voir as a fighting and psychic combo instead.

4. Darkwalker

Darkwalker New Member

Jeez! He was asking how to maximize Flygon (SW), and you tell him play Gallade/Garde instead?!? What if he happens to have a bunch of Flygon and no Gallade or Gardevoir?

5. JandPDS

JandPDS New Member

I play both

I have a 4-2-2/2(1) Gallade/Garvedoir X Line and a 3-2-2/1 Flygon SW/Flygon EX line. The Psycic Flygon is awsome for the Mirror Matches and the Sand Damage power really sets up Garvedior X for some easy snipes latter in the game.