Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Flygon

Status
Not open for further replies.

~`Flygon`~

OK this is a deck I just wanted to see if it works and It isnt bad just needs some improvement in certain areas. Only tested it once during redshark and I wanna see more into it so please give me some advice.

Pokemon: 24

4-2-2-2-2 Flygon δ Ex/Flygon δ/Flygon SW(Tranpich SW/Vibrava SW)
1-1-1 Ampharos SW
2 Absol Ex
1 Rayquaza δ Ex
4-2 Furret SW

Trainers: 20

4 Rare Candy
3 Bebes Search
2 Warp Point
3 Holon Mentor
3 Windstorm
2 Copycat
3 Professor Oaks Visit

Energy:16

4 δ Rainbow Energy
4 Multi
6 Psyshic
2 Scramble

Stradegy: Its to setup a Ampharos or Flygon SW early to get the damage pile going. Flygon δ is for excel and Flygon Ex is to spread and clean up. Absol Ex is a last resort attacker that helps for a smaller amount if your not facing Gallade which OHKOs it. Spread and setup mutli KOs as fast and possible. Furret is the starter to search out quicker and setup in a few turns. So please give input and let me kno.

As much as I love Asbol Ex and it's effect on the game, this is not the place for it. The best advice I can give you for this is to go Old School and just play Holon's Castform. Switch your Basics for the Delta Species versions and hope to draw into a ton of cards before they TGW your hand away. Castform's biggest downfall was Rilou and Lucario, but with the rise of Absol, Banette and Gardevoir Rilou isn't seen anywhere near as much as it used to. If you can fill your bench, Castform dominates Absol's Baleful Wind. Aside from Wager and Castform KO in the same turn early on, you should have no problem filling your hand up pretty quickly. If you do go with Castform the Furrett line should be minimized or replaced with Nidoqueen, and add in a Mew d* to mess with Magmortar a bit.

Oh, one last benefit to using Castform in the deck. You can swap one Castform for another to keep the 80 damage up on Flygon (SW) without having to put excess energy on it.

You might want to try and run castform in the deck, it might get you set up quicker and it counts as extra energy. Also, switching the POV with holon adventurer will help a lot because it gives you the option to draw 4 cards which is very helpful. Last I would try to in one more bebes search.

agreed,

- 4 Trapinch
+4 Trapinch d
- 4 sentret
+4 castform
- 2 Furret
+2 Mareep d
-1 mareep SW
+1 Ampharos d or SW
- 2 Absol EX
+ 1 Bebe
+1 warp point
- 4 δ Rainbow Energy
+4 fighting
want to make sure that Ampharos is always out even if it's sitting on the bench to help put pokemon in OHKO range so you don't want it prized or use Ampharos d so you can use it as a secondary attacker do to constant 80 with a full bench. take out furrets because you don't want to give up more than one prize with a casty start. don't want Absol do be a liability and Amparos sand damage is good enough set to go into OHKO range and fighting energies because δ Rainbow Energy will usually just be on flygon EX

Why did you remove the δ energy from the deck? you didn't add any fighting pokemon? I'd remove some psychic energy or multi it's chaos with 6 other special energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back