Flynite for BR

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Libelldra Fan, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Libelldra Fan

Libelldra Fan New Member

WE HAVE NO MT!!!

Pokemon:22
    4xDragonite EX DF
    2xDragonir DF
    4xDratin DF
    1xFlygon EX DF
    2xFlygon HP
    1xVibrava HP
    3xTrapinch HP
    4xCastform HP
    1xRayquaza EX DF
    1xNidoqueen
    1xNidoran f DF

Trainer:22
    4xMentor
    3xPETM
    1xWarp Ponit
    4xRare Candy
    2xPlus Power
    2xCastaway
    2xStrenght Charm
    1xCopycat
    1xDual Bal
    2xHolon Adventurer

NRG:14
    4xDelta Rainbow
    8xGras
    2xBoost

Stratgie:
    Dragonite EX DF is mainhitter i attack with Deafen so the oppent's is slwoer when i. castform is a great start. rayquaza ex df is a secend hitter and flygon ex df also. flygon hp is a great setup up with nrg. nidoqueen is a great poke setup to.

2. larllt

larllt New Member

dont use cast form

mario gets rid of it t1

3. Darkwalker

Darkwalker New Member

You might want to go with a 1-1 Fearow over the 1-0-1 Nidoqueen line and just use your mentors for getting castforms during the game. Budew is a possible starter here as well as it can help you get the Rare Candy you will want early on. Lake Barrier and Crystal Beach should also be tech stadiums that you can lock in with Deafen. If you do use Budew then bump up the number of Warp Points you play to help get your Dragonite Ex up in the active role starting T2. Bebe's Search might be a better choice than PETM or even in addition to it rather than the Plus Power Str Charm and the Dual Ball.

4. Epyon0015

Epyon0015 New Member

I love this deck. I ran into one during Regionals and lost big time. Alot of HP and hard to take down after you get going.

5. Libelldra Fan

Libelldra Fan New Member

i live in germany so we haven't dp2 MT

budew is a nice starter and fearow it's ok.
    but want have to go out the deck

6. If boost is for the queen then go scramble instead. you can use it on the fly d

7. Libelldra Fan

Libelldra Fan New Member

but you can use boost for deaven from dragonite ex df too^^

8. pichuman

pichuman New Member

an option for the castys can be pinsir d but then u have to worry about the fire weakness

9. tc19930815

tc19930815 New Member

dont use 3-1-3 and 4-2-4 pokemon line because u only get 4 rare candies

10. Libelldra Fan

Libelldra Fan New Member

why not 4 candy are enough and 3-1-3 and 4-ยด2-4 lines was everytime good.
    see last seson metanite i played -4-2-4 meatgross and 3-1-3 dragonite and i win 4 battle raods^^

11. vanderbilt_grad

vanderbilt_grad New Member

Last seaon's Metanite had more early game draw via castform, better consistancy via the Holon engine, the ability to search via Metagross' power, and less disruption. Even with all that it had trouble with some of the more disruptive and fast decks last season and IMHO part of that was due to how tight it was.

I'm finding it to be incredibly hard to get two stage 2 pokemon up fast this season with our current trainers, let alone 3 which seems to be what you are shooting for ... Dragonite, Flygon, & Queen. Giving yourself such tight lines and no redundancy is just asking for more trouble IMHO. YMMV.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.