1xCopycat
1xDual Bal
2xHolon Adventurer

NRG:14
4xDelta Rainbow
8xGras
2xBoost

Stratgie:
Dragonite EX DF is mainhitter i attack with Deafen so the oppent's is slwoer when i. castform is a great start. rayquaza ex df is a secend hitter and flygon ex df also. flygon hp is a great setup up with nrg. nidoqueen is a great poke setup to.

You might want to go with a 1-1 Fearow over the 1-0-1 Nidoqueen line and just use your mentors for getting castforms during the game. Budew is a possible starter here as well as it can help you get the Rare Candy you will want early on. Lake Barrier and Crystal Beach should also be tech stadiums that you can lock in with Deafen. If you do use Budew then bump up the number of Warp Points you play to help get your Dragonite Ex up in the active role starting T2. Bebe's Search might be a better choice than PETM or even in addition to it rather than the Plus Power Str Charm and the Dual Ball.

I love this deck. I ran into one during Regionals and lost big time. Alot of HP and hard to take down after you get going.

why not 4 candy are enough and 3-1-3 and 4-´2-4 lines was everytime good.
see last seson metanite i played -4-2-4 meatgross and 3-1-3 dragonite and i win 4 battle raods^^

Last seaon's Metanite had more early game draw via castform, better consistancy via the Holon engine, the ability to search via Metagross' power, and less disruption. Even with all that it had trouble with some of the more disruptive and fast decks last season and IMHO part of that was due to how tight it was.

I'm finding it to be incredibly hard to get two stage 2 pokemon up fast this season with our current trainers, let alone 3 which seems to be what you are shooting for ... Dragonite, Flygon, & Queen. Giving yourself such tight lines and no redundancy is just asking for more trouble IMHO. YMMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back